Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Execution of illegals [part 1] XI VERSION

Banned

Execution of illegals [part 1] XI VERSION

There once was a homely looking wizard named XI. She was a fairly poor wizard in the world of Cabal, questing through dungeons such as the Tower of the Undead B1F, the Volcanic Citadel, and occasionally The Frozen Tower of the Undead B2F with her powerful friends.

One day on XI's journeys into the Forest of Mutants, she saw a strange man inside a wall at the extremely powerful Lobs! XI stared at the funny looking man-in-the-wall wondering what he was doing. All of a sudden, a giant water cannon shot out of his hand! XI was taken by surprise at this and thought she was about to get hit by it. But fortunately, the water cannon hit a lob behind XI and miraculously saved her. Although XI couldn't see the man's face, XI promptly said "thank you for saving me" to the man. The man replied with silence.

XI thought to herself "did he not hear me?" But then quickly realized that he wasn't of the same nation as herself and it was forbidden for different nations to talk amongst one another. After remembering this, XI simply performed a bow as a sign of thanks to the strange man in the wall and turned around.

She was shocked.

That water cannon not only saved her from that 1 Lob, it killed every living thing in all of the Mutant Forest. XI thought to herself "WTF????" She was now extremely terrified...asking herself "who is this man?"

But something even more surprising came next. XI was running away from this strange man and tripped over something. She looked down at her feet and saw 2 dead ectoleafs along with a chest they were delivering to the ectoflowers. XI opened the chest. To her amazement, it was a rare type of armor she had only heard about in legends and myths -- Forcium material. XI's heart was pounding, her head was going numb; she quickly put the forcium armorpiece inside her bag and continued fleeing from the nightmare she just witnessed.

[To be continued]

part 2 found below
    http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...t-2-XI-VERSION
    Last edited by Xiju; 02-22-2011 at 09:36 AM.

Titanium
    o.o...

Banned
    seriously?

This isn't an accurate portrayal of the true XI before that I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ Soe took over. She would've responded with a "0.0".

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ArcherKo View Post
    This isn't an accurate portrayal of the true XI before that I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ Soe took over. She would've responded with a "0.0".
    Shhhh I'm writing the story not you

needs more spies >_>
    [Jaeger 18x BL]

Shadow Titanium
    is this the man you saw in the mutant forest? @_@

I like this...

Elyon 17x FA
    Elycake 180 FB

Shadow Titanium
    Bravo, 4 starsz for part 1