Quote Originally Posted by elviento View Post
Yes titanium is in my opinion the hardest part even with all the money in cabal..cause when doing my titanium suit proof i could buy all proofs even for 100m but no one selling titanium battlesuits. I think farming the titanium battleboots 1 slot ether in Patren dungeon, FR or PL will help, also when u get other slotted titanium sell them and use the money to buy titanium boots from AH. If your not at 60% yet is still good you random all the boots you get into hands, use the crafteable ones, and save the hp auto heal on slot ones for your proof. As soon as you get to 60% your main mission is to craft 2% s amp boots. Make sure you dont let AH sellers know you are buying titanium 1 slot battleboots or you will be paying even 1m per boot, so try to set an affordable price according to how much you will to pay. After you pass titanium proof everything is easier but much more expensier.

About the lvl3 battle carts, you can farm them easy in LS where you can get many other materials as lvl3 discs(each time they drop is a stack of x10) and Sod(if you cant run them yet save them because you will need many uch to get pass to TG amp). Also EoD b1f, b2f are helpfull in carts. Discs try RS at bulls.
Very helpful.
Thank you.