Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Q&A about Craft

Quote Originally Posted by elviento View Post
    Yes titanium is in my opinion the hardest part even with all the money in cabal..cause when doing my titanium suit proof i could buy all proofs even for 100m but no one selling titanium battlesuits. I think farming the titanium battleboots 1 slot ether in Patren dungeon, FR or PL will help, also when u get other slotted titanium sell them and use the money to buy titanium boots from AH. If your not at 60% yet is still good you random all the boots you get into hands, use the crafteable ones, and save the hp auto heal on slot ones for your proof. As soon as you get to 60% your main mission is to craft 2% s amp boots. Make sure you dont let AH sellers know you are buying titanium 1 slot battleboots or you will be paying even 1m per boot, so try to set an affordable price according to how much you will to pay. After you pass titanium proof everything is easier but much more expensier.

About the lvl3 battle carts, you can farm them easy in LS where you can get many other materials as lvl3 discs(each time they drop is a stack of x10) and Sod(if you cant run them yet save them because you will need many uch to get pass to TG amp). Also EoD b1f, b2f are helpfull in carts. Discs try RS at bulls.
    Very helpful.
    Thank you.
    Characters: JoneFA - Level 16x FA (capella) [banned]

Battle boot crafter:
    Currently up to level 7 - forcium

Martial boot crafter:
    Currently up to level 3 - titanium *new*

Buying list:
    -Battle Cart Lv3: 300k each
    -Battle Cart Lv4: 1m each
    -Osmium Battleboots 2 slots +0: 8m each
    -Thunder Discs Lv4: 4m each
    -Soul Disc Lv2: 5m per stack

thx to all ur answer i will try them

How much did it cost for you to finish titanium?
    Also, how much have you spent on crafting so far (just leveling; not making stuff for the hell of it)?
    Characters: JoneFA - Level 16x FA (capella) [banned]

Battle boot crafter:
    Currently up to level 7 - forcium

Martial boot crafter:
    Currently up to level 3 - titanium *new*

Buying list:
    -Battle Cart Lv3: 300k each
    -Battle Cart Lv4: 1m each
    -Osmium Battleboots 2 slots +0: 8m each
    -Thunder Discs Lv4: 4m each
    -Soul Disc Lv2: 5m per stack

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    I can add onto EV's response:
    Each time you gain a higher level in crafting, all the previous levels chances of crafts are increased (it says it on the C.A Crafters License).
    For example, lets say at lvl 5, an amp craft has a 5% chance of crafting pc. Then when you get lvl 6, it increases by 5%. So now that osmium amp has a 10% chance it will be pc. So at lvl 7 you would add 5% more and have a 15% chance of crafting an osmium pc, while that redosmium grade is 10% and forcium would be 5%.
    That's just an example percentage, although it's not that far off for helms

However, If you want to be almost guarenteed to get pc, yes, do a bunch at a time. Its still down to luck, just like slotting gears, you can fail 4 times in a row even with only 19% fail rate and then slot a lame slot or an awesome slot. I personally have made 3 or 4 pc helms in only 1 craft attempt since December.

Very true and agree...as craft lvl go up also on the rate to "add one slot on craft" in creases too. One of this days i got a 1 slot PC TG boots, which usually come in 0 slot. But I am at 100% forcium boots so is maxed.
    ElVIento 17X
    Venus / Crafters

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12