Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Bm3 levels

Bm3 levels

Okay, I'm working on my wizard and I have every intention of getting max bm3 before exiting t3 war.
    But before I waste time and money doing this I was wondering
    What is the power difference between levels one, two and three.
    I mean I know when I got bm3 level one on my force blader I got intensely more powerful. And I made sure to always stack my synergies etc.
    Are the synergies the same for the level two and three? What is the Atk/M. Atk addition at one two and three. and Def addition. Can anyone post a video, or multiple people post videos of what each fatal attack look like across the classes and tell me the synergies.
    Thanks!

Banned
    each fatal attacks cast faster and hit harder as you go up. and they never miss, has big aoe, and knocks people down.

Quote Originally Posted by plzbuffme View Post
    each fatal attacks cast faster and hit harder as you go up. and they never miss, has big aoe, and knocks people down.
    im sorry?? never miss u say..?
    Signature removed. Please reduce the size of the image.
    ~Retired~

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamQuake16 View Post
    Okay, I'm working on my wizard and I have every intention of getting max bm3 before exiting t3 war.
    But before I waste time and money doing this I was wondering
    What is the power difference between levels one, two and three.
    I mean I know when I got bm3 level one on my force blader I got intensely more powerful. And I made sure to always stack my synergies etc.
    Are the synergies the same for the level two and three? What is the Atk/M. Atk addition at one two and three. and Def addition. Can anyone post a video, or multiple people post videos of what each fatal attack look like across the classes and tell me the synergies.
    Thanks!
    I think you're a little confused about BM3 "levels"

> Level only increases with rank. You have Lv.1 BM3 at 130 rank, Lv.2 BM3 at 140 rank, etc. That is what affects your m.attack/defense while in BM. The same as BM2 and BM1

> You need more stain clones to get your "Fatal II" and "Fatal III" which are just more skills. They are like fancier version of Fatal I, but are slightly faster and hit slightly harder. They come with 90% Down or Knockback so they are good to use when you are fighting other people, but in dungeons and bosses, it is better to just use A and B because those are faster (Warriors are the sole exception to this)

> Synergies aren't affected by your Fatals at all. Every class has just three synergies, which are only affected by the way you combo your A and B. Fatal Skills do not give you more synergies whatsoever.
    Last edited by Cathy; 09-03-2012 at 04:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by archetypes View Post
    im sorry?? never miss u say..?
    He's right, fatals never miss, except on ss, the boss in lava cave, chakris/ariadney with their shields, etc. They're like combo, 100%hit.

Alright thanks Cathy that explains it completely.
    Thanks everyone else for your input as well