Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: The Advice Master.

SIGMetal
    Quote Originally Posted by Campus View Post
    what comes first chicken or egg?
    chicken

Quote Originally Posted by Campus View Post
    what comes first chicken or egg?
    think about that, how could the egg appear without the chicken? thats like asking which came first the mom or the baby? simply common sense right there. Spur is right its obviously the chicken, next question.
    <Removed>

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Sazuken View Post
    Methionylglutaminylarginytyrosylglutamylserylleucy lphenylalanylalanylglutaminyll-eucyllysylglutamylarginyllysylglutamylglycylalanyl phenylalanyvalylprolylphenylalanyl-valythreonylleucylglycylaspartylprolyglycylisoleuc ylglutamylglutaminylserylleucyllysyl-isoleucylaspartylthreonylleucylisoleucylglutamylal anylglycylalanylaspartylalanylleucy-lglutamylleucylglycylglycylisoleucylprolylphenylal anylserylaspartylprolylleucelalanyla-spartyglycylprolythreonylisoleucylglutamiylasparag inylalanylthreonylleucylarginylala-nylphenylalanylalanylglycylvalyltheonylprolylalany lglutaminylcysteinylphenylalanygll-utamylmethionylleucyalanylleucylisoleucylarginylgl utaminyllysylhistidylprolylthreonyl-isoleucylpriIylisoleucylglycylleucylleucylmethiony ltyrosylalanylasparaginylleucylvalyp-henylalanylasparaginyllysylgyycylisoleucylaspartyl glutamylphenylalanyltyrosylalanyl-gutaminyllcysteinylglutamyllysylvalylglycylavlylas partylserylvalylleucylvalylalanylasp-artylvalyprolylvalylglutaminylglutamyllserylalanyp rolyphenylalanylarginylglutaminylal-anylalanylleucylarginylhistidylasparaginylvaylalan ylprolylisoleucylphenylalanylisoleu-cylcysteinylprolylprolylaspartylalanylaspartylaspa rtylaspartylleucylleucylarginyglutam-inylisoleucylalanyylseryltyrosylglycylarginylglycy ltyrosylthreonyltyrosylleucylleucylser-ylarginylalanylglycylvalythreonylglycylalanylgluta mylasparaginylarginylanylalanylleu-cylprolylleucylaspaaginylhistidylleucylvaylalanyll ysylleucyllysylglutamyltyrosylasarag-inylglycylphenylalanylglycylisoleucylalanylprolyla spartylglutaminylvalyllysylalanylala-nylisoleucylaspartylalanylalanyglycylalanylalanygl ycylalanylisoleucylserylglycyseryla-lanylisoleucylbalyllsylisoleucylisoleucylglutamyyy lglutaminylhistidylasparaginylisole-ucylglutamylprolyglutamyllysylmethionylleucylalany lalanylleucyllysylvalylphenylalaby-lvalylglutaminlylprolylmethionyllysylalanylalanylt hreonylarginylserine

is the longest word in the world. what is the definition of it?
    Chemical name of tittin, the largest known protein.
    Presizion 16x FA - Venus
    IIChrisxDxGr8II 14x FB [RETIRED, RIP.]

Leader: Defiance - "The team on my side committed." -

I'm the best, and I'll sh** on anybody you nominate. That's a fact, that's a promise I'm proud to make.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Chemical name of tittin, the largest known protein.
    yea i was gonna say that to, he beat me to it though, next question.
    <Removed>

Shadow Titanium
    How much wood could a woodchuck, chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
    Presizion 16x FA - Venus
    IIChrisxDxGr8II 14x FB [RETIRED, RIP.]

Leader: Defiance - "The team on my side committed." -

I'm the best, and I'll sh** on anybody you nominate. That's a fact, that's a promise I'm proud to make.

Why do WIZs (female) jump so high that the people beneath them seem to see their underwear?

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    How much wood could a woodchuck, chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

While it makes for a great tongue-twister, the sad answer is: probably none. Woodchucks aren’t particularly tree-oriented, and while they can climb to find food, they prefer being on the ground. In fact, they got the name “woodchuck” from British trappers who couldn’t quite wrap their tongues around the Cree Indian name “wuhak.” New York State wildlife expert Richard Thomas calculated that if a woodchuck could chuck wood, he could chuck as much as 700 pounds of the stuff, Next Question.
    <Removed>

Quote Originally Posted by packetj View Post
    Why do WIZs (female) jump so high that the people beneath them seem to see their underwear?
    because 99.9% of them are whores, next question.
    <Removed>

This is a vital question:
    Hi. I'm Wilford Brimley and I have Diabetes. It hurts me to pee and it causes me to be short with my family. I can't sleep at night. The other day I stubbed my toe and I took it out on the dog. And two weeks ago I ran out of vanilla ice cream and struck my wife. Then I find out my wife's been dead for six years. Who the hell did I hit?!
    Family guy wouldn't tell me the answer. Maybe you will.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Marth View Post
    Your name is Bob. /end
    nah dude its a black guy so im going with DeShaw.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast