Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Brief WA setup guide

cant wait o.o

Alright I've updated the initial post with the current Skills for Episode 8, The 3rd Awakening

Also I have included a link that goes to the Seireitei website with my full WA guide. enjoyyy

Banned
    why are your lances and cannons lv.9. at lv.18/20, is the cooldown too long? Just asking because I dont have wind lance on any of my characters (but i only play fa and fb) :3

Osmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    why are your lances and cannons lv.9. at lv.18/20, is the cooldown too long? Just asking because I dont have wind lance on any of my characters (but i only play fa and fb) :3
    At least from my experience with the game as a pure melee character, we pretty much only need magic skills to start/continue combo against fbs who root you, prevent people from healing at a far distance, etc. So the only thing you need from them is range (freeze/wind) and low cds (lvl9).
    ~quit~

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xDromarx View Post
    At least from my experience with the game as a pure melee character, we pretty much only need magic skills to start/continue combo against fbs who root you, prevent people from healing at a far distance, etc. So the only thing you need from them is range (freeze/wind) and low cds (lvl9).
    can four lv.18s loop though? o.o

if they can, i dont see why you wouldn't have lv.18s. if they can't, then yes i'd understand you'd want them lv.9

The answer is really quite simple, but it requires you to think about the reason you have magic attacks in the first place.

So what happens when you level up skills? 3 things primarily happen.
    -Damage goes up
    -Cooldown gets adjusted
    -Mana cost goes up.

What reason do WA use magic skills? There are only 2 reasons.
    -Combo maintenance
    -Crowd control

So as far as the question goes, the dmg difference between lvl 1 and lvl 20 magic attacks is...very insignificant. However what is significant is the cooldowns and the mana cost. When exactly do WA's use these skills? When an FB roots us. What else generally happens when FB's are around? They MF us. For that reason we setup the skills so that we have a minimal mana cost with a good cooldown. See, pretty simple.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NiteFalcon View Post
    The answer is really quite simple, but it requires you to think about the reason you have magic attacks in the first place.

So what happens when you level up skills? 3 things primarily happen.
    -Damage goes up
    -Cooldown gets adjusted
    -Mana cost goes up.

What reason do WA use magic skills? There are only 2 reasons.
    -Combo maintenance
    -Crowd control

So as far as the question goes, the dmg difference between lvl 1 and lvl 20 magic attacks is...very insignificant. However what is significant is the cooldowns and the mana cost. When exactly do WA's use these skills? When an FB roots us. What else generally happens when FB's are around? They MF us. For that reason we setup the skills so that we have a minimal mana cost with a good cooldown. See, pretty simple.
    Sorry I forget that WA easily gets MF'd :x

Osmium
    Where dat terra break

HP broke VRS stat ceiling again >.<

RedOsmium
    I prefer starting my pvp combo with SW then going into charge > is > fk etc
    A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.

thank u so very much

i was struggling for months with my WA

OMG CRY BABIES
    NOTHING IS SPAMMING ATTACKS!!

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast