Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Brief WA setup guide

I will post an update soon after I have tested out some new stuff, and I'll be focusing primarily on expanding the combo section of my guide.

At long last I have fully updated/overhauled my guide to match the current patch, Rising Force: Extreme. You will find the abbreviated quick start guide in my first post. You can find the full guide on the seireitei guild site. The link to the full guide is also provided in the first post. Good luck fellow warriors!

Im newbie and having a 8x WA. could I ask is it alright that Im having the stats for wearing sdtitan sw, bluestin set: 36int, 76dex, ~620str. everything else the same as your guide.

Quote Originally Posted by georgevu View Post
    Im newbie and having a 8x WA. could I ask is it alright that Im having the stats for wearing sdtitan sw, bluestin set: 36int, 76dex, ~620str. everything else the same as your guide.
    thats fine, however as you level you will want to put more points into INT and DEX for higher level armors.

I will be updating my guide again when we get the new patch. Some of the new content I will include: stat point allocation, runes, expanded skills/bars/gear builds

if there is anything else of interest feel free to request it here and I can include it

Quote Originally Posted by NiteFalcon View Post
    I will be updating my guide again when we get the new patch. Some of the new content I will include: stat point allocation, runes, expanded skills/bars/gear builds

if there is anything else of interest feel free to request it here and I can include it
    I think your guide's just perfect, especially for high lvl WA. I'd rather this included some more about noob WA's (0-120) item guide and orientation, because it is hard for a newbie (like me) to decide what to choose for the most suitable at his lvl (suitable: not costly and effective at the level) => this is for saving as much alz as possible for later upgradation of high-lvl items and skills.
    Last edited by georgevu; 01-18-2014 at 04:36 AM.

stat allocation ????

Shadow Titanium
    full int obviously

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011