Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: slow skilling

Quote Originally Posted by MoreBeef View Post
    Did you try actually running the dungeon?
    you guys it was a joke, im making as much sense as this thread. he sets his character to skill then logs off and wonders why he doesnt get any skill points.
    <Removed>

wow sarcasm is lost on you...

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

Quote Originally Posted by PSBeardy View Post
    wow sarcasm is lost on you...
    are you guys honestly getting on me again cuz THEY didnt get the joke?
    <Removed>

Quote Originally Posted by SigfriedVeini View Post
    See thats what's lame about trolls these days, they try to get attention by depleting their social competence and their ability to comprehend simple logic so as to get someone to reply to their posts/spark an argument. When someone calls them "dumb" they say "hahaa! I trolled em". Whereas they don't understand that people calling them "dumb/retarted/stupid etc." is not necessarily cuz they said something incoherent, but that they are feeble minded for trolling(without at least making people laugh) and ummmmmm "soft in the head" for using such methods to do so.
    See, what you don't understand is that there are different tiers of trolls. While OP here may be what you stated, or just a complete dumbfark, he still fails either way. The true trolls are the ones you don't even notice, the ones you take to be serious, and believe what they say. Trolling is an artform, and just like any artform, there are those at the lower tiers who put out total garbage. Then there are the ones who are good at the art, the ones who get people to look up to them, to aspire to be them. Take a look at my signature, that is an example of mid-level trolling the GMs. After this post, there will be a low tier example. There will not be a high tier example due to the fact that high tier trolling is never revealed.

good day to you sir, who thinks he is better than the rest of us~ <3
    Not large enough?
    Signature removed. Please don't use such a large picture.
    [GM]Harlequin
    Oh really? so you have time to remove my 17k pixel length sig, but not enough time to actually do stuff worthwhile for the game / community? Keep up the good work GMs =D

Quote Originally Posted by Candle Jack View Post
    See, what you don't understand is that there are different tiers of trolls. While OP here may be what you stated, or just a complete dumbfark, he still fails either way. The true trolls are the ones you don't even notice, the ones you take to be serious, and believe what they say. Trolling is an artform, and just like any artform, there are those at the lower tiers who put out total garbage. Then there are the ones who are good at the art, the ones who get people to look up to them, to aspire to be them. Take a look at my signature, that is an example of mid-level trolling the GMs. After this post, there will be a low tier example. There will not be a high tier example due to the fact that high tier trolling is never revealed.

good day to you sir, who thinks he is better than the rest of us~ <3
    +1, but no one really payed much attention to his troll comment anyways.
    <Removed>

hey guise i everytim i g0 to eod i, then I log off but when i come back and log back in i dun get any exp?1/.1>!wtfff?why is ths happening
    OMGAWD HAAALP ME REGISTAEERRRR
    ASDNFLJSALDJNFKNSADLDNFKJSNDFKGJNAKSDS
    FSAD
    FDSA
    FDSA
    GDFSDAs
    http://www.cabal.com/Error/GeneralEr...ilReValidation

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12