Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just a thought about the FB

Just a thought about the FB

i have noticed over the year that fb are the most difficult class not because of their stats but how much effort you have to put into staying alive and what you have to do to keep up with other classes dmg. i wouldnt mind if they got rid of all debuffs except root and lv down and gave us a buff short somthing like atk+100 crit dmg +50 rate +25 for 20 secs cool down 180 secs or debuff short same thing except it decreases others by that much so when people come at me with full shorts and are mf proof i can at least stand my ground. i hate running away. what do you guys think?

"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

Shadow Titanium
    hardluck is crit boost, field of enervation is ur attack boost

RedOsmium
    Hard luck = more damage and cools before you need it again.
    Defense down = more damage with no cool time.
    Enervation = more damage and less damage recieved with no cool time.

If people come at you with full shorts and are mf/root proof all you have to do is avoid them for under 1 minute.
    My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/tjxs?feature=mhee
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.

i know all that lol. The time it takes to cast all those even if you do wait a minute would only work against 1 person even if you mass root you only got 20 sec to figure out who to kill first and thats "if" they both or all got rooted. It could just be me being lazy and tired and having to press so many buttons to evade and cast debuffs in war but i'm just saying it would be cool to only have to press 1 skill and not have to run or anything.

Osmium
    wait wut? easy 180+ cd at 170 and u still say ur dmg is low?

every class is going to have their flaws, if it bothers you so much play a different class. i used to play fb but i was bothered by the exact same things your saying. you wont run into many problems like that playing with the warrior of fs. imo war and fs are the 2 strongest classes in the game follwed by wiz,fb, bl, fa.
    <Removed>

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by darkparasite View Post
    i know all that lol. The time it takes to cast all those even if you do wait a minute would only work against 1 person even if you mass root you only got 20 sec to figure out who to kill first and thats "if" they both or all got rooted. It could just be me being lazy and tired and having to press so many buttons to evade and cast debuffs in war but i'm just saying it would be cool to only have to press 1 skill and not have to run or anything.
    think faster? pretty sure in fps games you gotta act quick as well in different situations even rts games.

Quote Originally Posted by Izumiia View Post
    think faster? pretty sure in fps games you gotta act quick as well in different situations even rts games.
    What he said.

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60
    Server- Valley of Titans- (PvP)

Quote Originally Posted by ROFLwiz View Post
    wait wut? easy 180+ cd at 170 and u still say ur dmg is low?
    missed the whole point of this lol.
    my dmg isnt low i can 'hurt" pretty well. just all the button pressing and qiuck fingers reflexes just to stay alive kind of bugged me.
    I was watching my friend play one day and he made a character for every class except fb (because i already made 1) and when i watch him run things on his character it all seems so easy, well except the fa lol. no his gear on the other characters were not better then mine so in this example gear isnt an issue

Quote Originally Posted by darkparasite View Post
    i have noticed over the year that fb are the most difficult class not because of their stats but how much effort you have to put into staying alive and what you have to do to keep up with other classes dmg. i wouldnt mind if they got rid of all debuffs except root and lv down and gave us a buff short somthing like atk+100 crit dmg +50 rate +25 for 20 secs cool down 180 secs or debuff short same thing except it decreases others by that much so when people come at me with full shorts and are mf proof i can at least stand my ground. i hate running away. what do you guys think?
    Depends on personal preference. I usually don't die with my FB/FS/FA, and I never really enjoyed using a blader or warrior.
    <Templar>
    Hakuteiken - FB: 17X || Heartilly - Wiz:18X

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast