Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Heavy Force Blader

Heavy Force Blader

i was considering going heavy but before i do i need the opinions of some experienced players. why go heavy? can i get a list of pros and cons for the Heavy Force Blader. i hear so many people complain that the force blader doesnt have enough defense? is heavy enough to give the FB a great advantage pvp/pve wise? will this give me the defense ive been looking for?
    <Removed>

Shadow Titanium
    TG or better boots / gloves, PC Osm. armorsuit or better, and pc dmg or 40/7 osm. armorhelm / battlehelm or better. Osmium armor > osmium battle for FB's though.

Shadow Titanium
    heavy force blader, is that like a phat force blader? o.o

its a force blader with osmium armor. but yea now that i think about it terragrace is stronger gear for the fb.
    <Removed>

Armor is obviously better for PVP. There's not much of a difference in PVE (at the osmium level since it's the last level you can use armor anyways).
    PVE: Attack + Vamp > Def
    PVP: HP > Def
    So as you can tell I have no love for def =D (Ignore that fact hat my highest level char is a FS)

I find armor ugly so therefore I only played the classes that can use Battle without any stats changes.
    <Templar>
    Hakuteiken - FB: 17X || Heartilly - Wiz:18X

Quote Originally Posted by Leonhart View Post
    Armor is obviously better for PVP. There's not much of a difference in PVE (at the osmium level since it's the last level you can use armor anyways).
    PVE: Attack + Vamp > Def
    PVP: HP > Def
    So as you can tell I have no love for def =D (Ignore that fact hat my highest level char is a FS)

I find armor ugly so therefore I only played the classes that can use Battle without any stats changes.
    yea i dont like the look of armor either but i wear it since ive found a solution to the problem. i wear FB nation war epaulet ^^Y
    <Removed>