Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Cabalc V4 - Damage Calculator

Shadow Titanium
    there is a fault in your calculation (tested with FB stats)
    i put in 7%amp compare with 10%dmg n 16%dmg.....it shows average dps n crit damage of 7%amp is even lower than 10%dmg by 200dps @@
    i tried to muck around the output again n pretty much it shows 7%amp = 8%dmg wtf this gotta be wrong right?

Quote Originally Posted by fantasion View Post
    there is a fault in your calculation (tested with FB stats)
    i put in 7%amp compare with 10%dmg n 16%dmg.....it shows average dps n crit damage of 7%amp is even lower than 10%dmg by 200dps @@
    i tried to muck around the output again n pretty much it shows 7%amp = 8%dmg wtf this gotta be wrong right?
    just stack cdi if ur FB.
    HoIIowIchigo---170 FB Venus (stolen), vAizenSousukev------180 Wiz Venus. HolIowlchigo----180 FB Venus.
    HoIIowIchigo---172 FB Mercury(stolen), VxByakuyaxV-----157 BL, HoIIowlchigo----180 WA Venus.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollowichigo View Post
    just stack cdi if ur FB.
    i do stack cdi....but was thinking t upgrade sword into forcy 7%amp 2slot like dromar or forcy helmet outrageous....thats why checking out the stats....but the cal damage program appear to have a fault. wanting to know 7%amp 2slot compare to 16%dmg 2slot

i do stack cdi....but was thinking t upgrade sword into forcy 7%amp 2slot like dromar or forcy helmet outrageous....thats why checking out the stats....but the cal damage program appear to have a fault. wanting to know 7%amp 2slot compare to 16%dmg 2slot
    dont get forci helment of outrageous, bad choice.
    HoIIowIchigo---170 FB Venus (stolen), vAizenSousukev------180 Wiz Venus. HolIowlchigo----180 FB Venus.
    HoIIowIchigo---172 FB Mercury(stolen), VxByakuyaxV-----157 BL, HoIIowlchigo----180 WA Venus.

lol Fantasion and Hollowichigo giving each other advice.... trash fb helping trash fb.... GG

*Removed by GM. Please reduce the size of the image*

Quote Originally Posted by LaRazz View Post
    lol Fantasion and Hollowichigo giving each other advice.... trash fb helping trash fb.... GG
    calm down bro, u mad.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollowichigo View Post
    calm down bro, u mad.
    Na just pointing out the real flaw in the system, carry on, carry on

Shadow Titanium
    lmao right.... a trash fb happen to have higher rank score than you on cabal database. go n check lol mad?

lmao right.... a trash fb happen to have higher rank score than you on cabal database. go n check lol mad?
    OK 1st, that does not mean anything, you get a score based off your gear not how well you can play a character.
    2nd I was never anything special, and nor will I be, I dont really care. I'm just pointing out the simple fact that you I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥, and hollow too. Anyone can walk in and buy a character and buy gear. The gear does not define the character. You need to have skill, Ive see you play and you lack the skill.... Period.

I was never anything special, and nor will I be.
    point proven, period.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast