Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: This upcoming merge

Question This upcoming merge

Ive been reading posts and such off and on about the merge thats about to take place and seen people in game talking about it... it seems several people have characters on both servers some with 6 characters on each server with the same name... i wonder what EST is going to do about that? one idea that comes to mind would be for EST to allow us to delete our characters on our own instead of having the helpdesk do it for us, maybe one of the GMs can enlighten us on this matter
    My fangs are the LEAST of your worries!!!
    [/CENTER]
    Mercury Chars:
    Venus Chars:
    HandsomeFS 143 FS
    NiteViper 105 WA(T2 Farming)

Pretty sure I read somewhere that they would keep the 6 highest level characters on your account.

Quote Originally Posted by NiteViper View Post
    Ive been reading posts and such off and on about the merge thats about to take place and seen people in game talking about it... it seems several people have characters on both servers some with 6 characters on each server with the same name... i wonder what EST is going to do about that? one idea that comes to mind would be for EST to allow us to delete our characters on our own instead of having the helpdesk do it for us, maybe one of the GMs can enlighten us on this matter
    Check the link below for info on merger

http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...ver-Merge-Info

The Warrior's way - Kill'm all and let God sort them out later.

They're gone or delete 6 (provided they're < lv 50) and make room for just 6 chars. or buy acct transfer and create another account to move those chars to. Profit! for est