Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Cabalc V4 - Damage Calculator

Osmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollowichigo View Post
    point proven, period.
    Implying someone has to be special in order to be better than you?
    ~quit~

Quote Originally Posted by xDromarx View Post
    Implying someone has to be special in order to be better than you?
    implying some1 thats now special can be better than me?
    HoIIowIchigo---170 FB Venus (stolen), vAizenSousukev------180 Wiz Venus. HolIowlchigo----180 FB Venus.
    HoIIowIchigo---172 FB Mercury(stolen), VxByakuyaxV-----157 BL, HoIIowlchigo----180 WA Venus.

point proven, period.
    at least I admit it... You still walk around with your head up your ass thinking your good. maybe you should start a character for level 1 and once you hit 180 then you may be good...prob not...but at least u can say u tried

*Removed by GM. Please reduce the size of the image*

Quote Originally Posted by LaRazz View Post
    at least I admit it... You still walk around with your head up your ass thinking your good. maybe you should start a character for level 1 and once you hit 180 then you may be good...prob not...but at least u can say u tried
    that's because I am actually good, unlike you.
    HoIIowIchigo---170 FB Venus (stolen), vAizenSousukev------180 Wiz Venus. HolIowlchigo----180 FB Venus.
    HoIIowIchigo---172 FB Mercury(stolen), VxByakuyaxV-----157 BL, HoIIowlchigo----180 WA Venus.

that's because I am actually good, unlike you.
    Yes, Chigo, what ever it takes to make you feel good. You will never be classified as a good player, myself and 99% of this game will never be classified as a good player. Only good players are the old tang members many of which have retired, and some few acceptation that were outside of guild.

Yes, Chigo, what ever it takes to make you feel good. You will never be classified as a good player, myself and 99% of this game will never be classified as a good player. Only good players are the old tang members many of which have retired, and some few acceptation that were outside of guild.
    oh, did I make u mad again? are u QQing? ur cute when ur jealousing at better players.

oh, did I make u mad again? are u QQing? ur cute when ur jealousing at better players.
    lol what am I "QQing" about exactly? ....Never mind this will not get through you peanut size brain. I'm done with this conversation with you.... Carry on with your epic force blader mango. Im sure you will achive greatness!!! Well, at least you will think that in your head. lol hey w/e it takes to make you happy mango

lol what am I "QQing" about exactly? ....Never mind this will not get through you peanut size brain. I'm done with this conversation with you.... Carry on with your epic force blader mango. Im sure you will achive greatness!!! Well, at least you will think that in your head. lol hey w/e it takes to make you happy mango
    oh look, more rage. Calm down bro, there is no need to break your keyboard over this.

^Implying he's good when no one else says he is=Fiery Jr? Ka

Quote Originally Posted by delfina View Post
    ^Implying he's good when no one else says he is=Fiery Jr? Ka
    cool story bro.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast