Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: S> 26% Crit damage forcuim WA helm with open one slot.

S> 26% Crit damage forcuim WA helm with open one slot.

The Item that myself and the party I was in is a Forcuim 16% damage craft that is double slotted for a total of 36% critical damage. the image below should sort of show you "The visibility and resolution is not to my preference but it is what the game makes it to be." We are currently asking 10 bill it is +6 with a open slot for a chance for rate if you wish to shoot for that. We also have a coupon for if you decide to buy this item so that it will be the flat rate and no taxation.

If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to mail RileyTheCrafter, or myself (Hateraid) in game.

Thank you for your time and if you wish to see the item look in the Auction house under Armorhelm> Forcuim > Deathblow> +6.

1b to start offer

lol@10b

no character bind item is worth that.....I love peoples unrealistic expectations....it is 2-3 bill tops heck I got a FS version of that for less then 1 bill (much less).

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

Banned
    LOL this helm is not worth over 2b sorry

nobody is dumb enough to even attempt to extend a forcium helm with rate in 2nd slot...

its down to 5 billion on agent shop now just get it there they dont pay fees they have the 499 vip item shop thing.

Red-Osmium
    so 10b to 5b in 1 month and a half? 5b - 1b in about another 1 month?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mat View Post
    i smell 25% of cabals population ragequitting after spending all their money
    Truestory.

Quote Originally Posted by Mat View Post
    i smell 25% of cabals population ragequitting after spending all their money
    that's of the 50% that haven't already quit in the last 3 months...
    Last edited by evoboyix; 04-12-2011 at 07:38 AM.

Still at 5 billion dont any wa want to hunt PI bosses?