Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: PC forcy Boots FB in Venus.

SIGMetal
    last i checked selling high are greedy but the ones that wont buy unless theres a discount are cheap. dont get your 2 terms confused

Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    last i checked selling high are greedy but the ones that wont buy unless theres a discount are cheap. dont get your 2 terms confused
    thing is most of the time i would sell cheaper than anyone else, depending on economy at the time, but people really want free stuff. I cannot sell something that took me 400m for 400m, I earn nothing. People who had bought form me know i had given a good price.
    ElVIento 17X
    Venus / Crafters

SIGMetal
    Quote Originally Posted by elviento View Post
    thing is most of the time i would sell cheaper than anyone else, depending on economy at the time, but people really want free stuff. I cannot sell something that took me 400m for 400m, I earn nothing. People who had bought form me know i had given a good price.
    i was talking about the post u quoted. people often call me cheap for "overpricing" items but the way i see it theyre cheap for wanting a discount off wat i thought was already fair

Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    i was talking about the post u quoted. people often call me cheap for "overpricing" items but the way i see it theyre cheap for wanting a discount off wat i thought was already fair
    xD ye true
    ElVIento 17X
    Venus / Crafters

coco im not selling TG boots for 400m as u wanted...and if i sell way higher than the price i gave you and you reject, that is not my problem....cheap mofos exist
    ! How much are you selling pc s amp +3s for?

Quote Originally Posted by Shade View Post
    ! How much are you selling pc s amp +3s for?
    well use to do 550m-650m when they use to worth more...before all this new TG crafters came along thinking they would keep a high price after flooding server lol. Atm i am not crafting TG, im doing forcium.
    ElVIento 17X
    Venus / Crafters

coco im not selling TG boots for 400m as u wanted...and if i sell way higher than the price i gave you and you reject, that is not my problem....cheap mofos exist
    First off, I already got my boots and no it wasn't for 400m, so everything I said has nothing to do with that trade.
    Second off, there's a difference between agreeing to make a trade with someone for an alz amount + items and someone QQing that you aren't selling them the item. We had an agreement, definitely wasn't 400m, but you kept going back on your word and constantly changing prices. Ya te dije que eso no me cae bien. I ended up paying around 600m for those boots anyway, only difference is I didn't buy them from you because you already gave me a bad impression. Oh and hey, you were selling +3 boots at 750m. Shortly after that, people were selling +9 boots at 550m. Tell me I didn't call your price as a rip off.
    Pues no empiezas mierda conmigo. Lo que dije de ti era para explicar que tu no haces un barbaridad como "comprar alz" cuando tu siempre tiene cosas de venda.
    Last edited by SilentM; 03-19-2011 at 06:11 PM.
    The Lady has Spoken

Quote Originally Posted by SilentM View Post
    First off, I already got my boots and no it wasn't for 400m, so everything I said has nothing to do with that trade.
    Second off, there's a difference between agreeing to make a trade with someone for an alz amount + items and someone QQing that you aren't selling them the item. We had an agreement, definitely wasn't 400m, but you kept going back on your word and constantly changing prices. Ya te dije que eso no me cae bien. I ended up paying around 600m for those boots anyway, only difference is I didn't buy them from you because you already gave me a bad impression. Oh and hey, you were selling +3 boots at 750m. Shortly after that, people were selling +9 boots at 550m. Tell me I didn't call your price as a rip off.
    So no empiezas mierda conmigo. Lo que dije de ti era para explicar que tu no haces una barbaridad como "comprar alz" cuando tu siempre tiene cosas de venda.
    not my problem...as i said on posts before this...people flooded TG after and when you asked your boots im sure was 400m-500m. I sold like 4 pairs at 750m girl and i had nothing between us 2 to make them cheaper for you. I asked you for the "items" as mats to help you out, if you didnt want to that is you. I just save all my mats till prices go up again. Usually i have ask high price as started payment for people i want to help so i dont risk my own alz if i fail too much. Once 2 people ask me for boots to craft i asked 900m form both each to reserv the boots(people i knew) one accepted other thou it was a ripoff. The guy who gave the 900m i had PC in first try so i gave him back 550m. Juts because "i knew him" and he trusted waht i was doing he actually earned. With friends im different i say "no" or "yes" right away.
    Last edited by elviento; 03-19-2011 at 06:14 PM.
    ElVIento 17X
    Venus / Crafters

Well im 100% lvl7 Battleboots craft, and this was the momment i always waited for, I finally did it on a 2 tries craft. Hope you like it:

This includes the craft proof, the new title and the thing it self.

^_^, If you cant understand the tittle says "Artisan of Amp. (Boots)"
    The song for the craft
    IGN: Angel

Quote Originally Posted by Tenrai View Post
    The song for the craft
    wth...if they spanish...they I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ at spanish guitar....I love your sig.
    ElVIento 17X
    Venus / Crafters

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast