Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Execution of Illegals [Part 6] XI VERSION

Banned

Execution of Illegals [Part 6] XI VERSION

Part 5.5 found here:
    http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...5.5-XI-VERSION

---Part 6---

"Ahhhhh finally crossed the border to Bloody Ice. These aramid dresses aren't really the best thing to wear here I guess. It's freezing!!" XI said to herself.

After a bit of walking over the snow powdered hills, XI remembered that she forgot to bring more food again and she hadn't eaten for hours. It seemed like Deja Vu all over again.
    After searching for a bit, she saw a snow wolf wandering around. She proceeded to cast a fire cannon on it. The fire cannon instantly burned the snow wolf.
    "Yay, looks like I finally have something to eat!" Shouted XI is happiness.

XI put up a camp site, making a fire and putting the snow wolf on it.

While waiting for the food, XI looked at her breath from the cold weather and suddenly began to feel sleepy. She passed out.

"You there! New recruit! Get up!" A voice shouted.
    XI woke up dazed. "Huh..."
    It seemed like XI's deja vus have been haunting her the past few days.

XI said in a soft voice "This is... nation war?"

A girl in a Capella Wizard suit ran up to her. "Ah you're awake. You must be a new recruit."

XI said in a confused voice "Huh?"

The girl looked at her seriously "You passed out on the battlefield about 3 hours ago. What's your name?"

"XI."

Ah I see, I'm Sophyia.

"What's happening..." Asked XI still dazed.

"Well currently, Xiju is at the Southern blockade defending it while the others are stopping Nexforce at mid.

XI's face shot up in suprise. She quickly ran out of the HQ.

"Hey! Where are you going?!" Shouted Sophyia

"I'm going to the Southern blockade!"
    XI started to run.

Sophyia used a high level teleportation skill to cut off XI.
    "You can't go there, there's over 30 of Procyon's top warriors over there taking advantage of our forces being split up at Center front."

"Then why is my m...err Xiju there?"

"She's our strongest, she can handle herself."

All of a sudden, a visual screen popped up in front of everyone. It was a text box.
    Xiju turned to Sophyia. "What is this?"
    Sophyia replied "Jeez you're really clueless, it's the Bringer communication device, allowing Xiju to be able to talk to all of us even though we're not near her."

The first word thing that popped up in the text box:

-.-

XI was confused. "Huh? Isn't that just a emoticon?"
    Sophyia responded "Xiju doesn't talk much, but we generally understand what she says through her childish faces that she sends us."

Everyone in HQ started shouting. We need some Center Front's forces to go down to Southern Front! Xiju needs backup!

XI fainted again.

"hey!" Sophyia shouted
    "HEY!"
    "HEYY!"
    "HEYYY!" Sophyia's voice echod.

XI awoke. Her head hurt. She sat up to see a mysterious person with a thick black robe on eating her food.
    "Hey! What do you think you're doing?!" XI shouted while getting into a battle stance.

The mysterious person said nothing and started running, still carrying the food.

XI quickly fired a fire lance at the mysterious person in robes.
    The fire lance burned the back of the robes, revealing a huge, blue sword - resembling that of TousakaRin's bow and XI's mysterious armor.

The mysterious robed person turned around. He took out the sword from behind his back. He digged it into the ground.

XI started to think. "Where have I seen this before? Oh crap it's what that BurningRaven guy did!"
    XI quickly dashed for her life to the side.

The robed man inverted the ground below, causing an avalanche.

XI was able to dodge the ground inversion, but was swept by the avalanche, riding atop of it. "Jeez what's with all these freaks I've been meeting recently?!" XI screamed.

While riding the avalanche down in fear, XI saw the town of Bloody Ice, the capital of the world map, where both Procyon and Capellians could trade and market to each other.

Outside the Bloody Ice gate, was a dazzling blonde beauty, staring at the avalanche.

XI shouted with all her might. "HEYYY WATCH OUT! GET OUT OF THE WAY!"

There were bystanders behind the blonde girl looking at the avalanche. Some laughing, some smiling in amazement.

XI shouted again "THIS ISN'T A JOKE GET OUT OF THE WAY OR YOU MIGHT GET HURT!!"

The blonde girl put her hands to the ground, chanting a few words. Mirrors appeared all around the avalanche vincinity.
    XI saw it for a brief moment.
    The mirrors shattered and dispersed into the air forming a rainbow.

XI was sitting on a pile of snow, the avalanche was gone. XI looked at the blonde beauty. The crowd behind her cheered for her, patting her on the shoulders. Then, she disappeared.

XI was in awe.

Suddenly, XI felt a vibration in her pocket. It was a text message from Nicole
    "I just saw you riding that avalanche. ARE YOU CRAZY? Well anyways, meet me by the Bloody marketplace after getting yourself together."

[To be continued]

Part 7:
    http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...t-7-XI-VERSION
    Last edited by Xiju; 02-24-2011 at 07:34 PM.

moreeeeee!
    LucyWA 10x WA

Banned
    wt.f get a job.. u waste ur time playing dis game like a f.ag . stupid dumba.ss no1 wants to hear ur fantasy p0rn stories u pervert .. get a job u h.obo who still living at home in his cardboard box wit his mom..

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Imolestgirlsbutts View Post
    wt.f get a job.. u waste ur time playing dis game like a f.ag . stupid dumba.ss no1 wants to hear ur fantasy p0rn stories u pervert .. get a job u h.obo who still living at home in his cardboard box wit his mom..
    says the person who molests girls butts.

I actually like these stories

rofl is the blonde beauty spur ?

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60
    Server- Valley of Titans- (PvP)

I think its pretty obvious that i'm the beauty.

Your not blonde :<

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60
    Server- Valley of Titans- (PvP)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinji View Post
    rofl is the blonde beauty spur ?

more plz!

I enjoyed Xiju's response ^-^. XI so pro riding avalanches