Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Serious Question on Guilds.

Serious Question on Guilds.

Alright this thread is actually serious, but like i said people who have a problem with me just go to the next thread. Anyways i want to make a guild eventually but what i want to know is, What does it take to have a successful guild? What does it take to be a successful leader? To the guild leaders who have become very successful, I was wondering if maybe a few would be so kind as to give me some advice on this?
    <Removed>

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungSuper View Post
    What does it take to have a successful guild?
    >Weaboo gots
    >At least 5 being over the age of 35
    >EGC
    >Combined total of 50b glitched/bought alz
    >Players troubled by real life
    >

pm eskie merc server...if your serious.

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

Quote Originally Posted by SigfriedVeini View Post
    If you had a gear made by a GM that would be much better. Wait that's for Venus nvm
    i am in the Venus server.
    <Removed>

Quote Originally Posted by SigfriedVeini View Post
    1) Most importantly, you have to glitch a lot of alz, ALOT!!!
    2) Make guild warehouse and buy gear and store it there and cash(lots of cash)
    3) invite people from your former guild(basically stealing, or borrowing for a long long time)
    4) Bribe people into joining
    5) Hack dungeons with guildees(Note on this one you have to recruit hackers too)
    It is required that the 1st 20 members of the guild must hack at least once per week!(should be on your notice board)
    6) Level to 180(for the lols)
    7) Share gear with guildees.
    8) Do dungeons and farm for people in party
    9) Do many guild events and videos. Solo a lot of plumas(nothing gives you street cred better than a pluma solo)
    10) Name your guild, after a location in the anime Bleach

To be a successful leader, you cannot and I mean CANNOT! let anyone in your guild out hack you, out glitch you AND you cannot let them have less of a life than you. You have to be able to solo ALL dungeons and maps in the cabal universe(No questions!). No one must ever be richer than you. That's unacceptable. You need to be a warrior(No negotiations!!), with epic gear(of course) and you need real life friends(not really). And by real life I mean cabals buddy list.
    sounds so worth it.
    <Removed>

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Matiel View Post
    dont have favorites
    this fact always pisses me off when i first join a guild the most...sometimes feel like a ghost

I think there are two things that make a successful guild:

1. Vision
    2. Commitment

Your guild needs to have some sort of fundamental vision. What is it that you are aiming to do? Get a bunch of people to run dungeons together? NWar? BossRun? PTGrind? Make a goal and make it happen. You'll attract people of like minds and like intentions, and often, like personalities. "chatting" is not really a goal.

Commit to your goal. Let people know you're around because that's what you aim to do. Hell, you can make a crafting guild and I'm positive people will join it. You will be known and maybe respected for what you do if you do it well, so why try and do everything when you can just focus on one?
    ayaM 16x FS [Morphosis]

Quote Originally Posted by Dexodus View Post
    this fact always pisses me off when i first join a guild the most...sometimes feel like a ghost
    ive felt like that 2. i was once in a guild that had about 30 at the time but only 3 of them were talking with each other the whole time. others would ask questions and they would just completely ignore us. i was like dam whats the point of this guild then? about 7 of us quit the guild all at once lol, Bastards.

But thanks for the tips guys, really appreciate all your help.
    <Removed>

sheep is to sexy for a guild

time to die

Quote Originally Posted by ernyGX View Post
    sheep is to sexy for a guild
    +1000

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'