Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Execution of Illegals [Part 7] XI VERSION

Banned

Execution of Illegals [Part 7] XI VERSION

Part 6 found here:
    http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...t-6-XI-VERSION

Editor's note:
    I'm fully aware that this part is terrible quality compared to my others, but if I did make this part good quality, it would have been 3x longer than this. I just wanted to pump out as much information as possible for now.

XI wiped the snow off herself, picked up here bag, and stood up. She started walking to the Bloody Ice entrance. As she was walking, she recalled that she's only been to Bloody Ice twice, and had a lot of fun shopping there. She thought "Hmmm... maybe while I'm here I can go shopping with Nicole! I need something cute to match the weather here anyways." With a grin on her face.

As XI approached the Bloody Ice gate, the crowds outside the gate stopped talking and watched the tiny XI covered with some snow walking in. XI felt embarrassed.

She could hear some whispers in the crowd.
    "So this is the girl that was on top of the avalanche."
    "Was she the one that caused the avalanche?"
    "Who is she?"
    "That bag looks heavy."

XI blushed in embarrassment and walked quicker. To her relief, by the gate was Nicole looking at her.
    XI got a text message.
    "If you even try acting like you know me I'll kill you -__-"
    It was from Nicole.

XI started running to Nicole quickly.
    Nicole sighed and rolled her eyes.

"NICOLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" XI jumped and hugged her.
    Nicole gave a small huge back "XI..." Nicole said in an agitated voice. She then whispered to XI "you're so dead."

The crowd watching looked confused. Someone shouted out, "Hey Nicole, you know that chick?"

Nicole responded "Uhhhh yeah sort of. We'll be on our way now."

Nicole brought XI to a coffee shop. "Sit." Nicole said.

"Thanks" XI said with a giddy face.

"So tell me about this man in the wall you saw."

XI was paying no attention, and was instead talking to the waiter. "And I'll have this, and this, and this, and this, and this, and this, and ohhhh this too!"

Nicole was annoyed. "XI remember why you came here..."

"Ah okay sorry Nicole. Let's go shopping first! I need to buy some new clothes!"

"After this I promise, but first tell me about your story."

"Okok fine."
    So XI went on with her story, telling Nicole what happened in Mutant Forest, Dessert Scream, and on the way to Bloody Ice.

"I see... and this armor is in your bag right now?"

"Yes. Do you want to look at it?"

"Later when we go somewhere private. And the next thing... this "zombot" is a new weapon that Capella is making?"

"At least that's what they called it..."

"And who was this mysterious warrior with a sword resembling your friend's bow and your armor in the bag?"

"I'm not sure. All I know was that he was powerful."

"Alright. But for right now, I will tell you about the dreams/ visions you've been having."

"Okay."

"Your first dream was about being in your mother's shoes, the former Capella bringer Xiju. Your next dream was actually being in the middle of the Nation War. However... we haven't had a Nation War since the "War of the Ages" - coincidentally being the war where Xiju - your mother was nowhere to be found."

XI had a surprised look on her face. "So then what happened next?"

"During the War of the Ages, Xiju was nowhere to be found, so a last minute bringer appointment was made. Handoi was the next bringer in line. However, Handoi's war prowess wasn't as good as your mother's - therefore leading to the Procyon domination of most of the world map land. As you know already, Procyon's towns consist of Green Despair - where you come from, Pontus Ferrum - where the technology of Procyon is researched, Lakeside - where I'm from, and Fort Ruina - The Procyon capital."

"Yeah, I know that already, but I forgot the Capella towns, I even forgot Dessert Scream was Capella territory."

Nicole sighed. "You're really hopeless. Anyways, Port Lux - The Capella Capital, Undead Ground - where who knows what they do there, Forgotten Ruins - where it's pretty much a wasteland, and Dessert Scream."

"Ah right..." replied XI with a curious look.

"Alright, have you eaten enough? Let's go back to my place."

XI nodded.

"Alright XI, let's take a look at that armor."

XI took the armor out of her bag.

"Ahh... I see..."

"See what? Tell me!"

Nicole sighed.

"Nicole you've been sighing a lot lately" XI said with a worried look.

Nicole ignored the comment and went on "This material is called Forcium. It is the rarest type of armor in all of Cabal."

XI's eyes started to sparkle. "MONEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! Think of all the clothes I can buy!"

Nicole interrupted. "This forcium armor... it is made for Force Shielders."

XI looked confused. "Hmm...come to think of it, I've actually never seen a force shielder."

Nicole seemed to not have been surprised by XI's stupidity. "The current Capella bringer, Handoi is a force shielder. I'd advise you not to tell anyone about this armor, especially a Capellian. If words gets out that you have this and your stories are true, Handoi will probably do anything it takes to take it from you."

XI nodded in agreement.

"But anyways, I'll take you to someone I know, he can probably do something about this. He's the only one in the world of Cabal to have a full Forcium set, he's also a Procyon and the creator of Slot Extender Co. His name is 3azn - currently the richest man in Cabal."

[To be continued]
    Last edited by Xiju; 02-24-2011 at 07:46 PM.

Oh god someone make it stop.

more please!

3azn kakakaka

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60
    Server- Valley of Titans- (PvP)

ohdeng 3azn!

Banned
    Can't you write something, uhm, decent? You were pretty cool when I first knew you, but since then you've just gotten worse and worse. I mean really, I'd rather read some fucking harem. And I hate harem.

/lit/ much?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LeʇhalHeart View Post
    Can't you write something, uhm, decent? You were pretty cool when I first knew you, but since then you've just gotten worse and worse. I mean really, I'd rather read some fucking harem. And I hate harem.

/lit/ much?
    hey brah ily too