Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm pretty good if ya didn't know.

I'm pretty good if ya didn't know.

I was here during the beta!

Yeah, I've been here since Feb. 2008, but I officially started in the early summer of 2008.

I was 15 years old turning 16. Now I'm 18 turning 19 this year. Time goes by fast, huh? Yeah, I know how you feel.

I remember when HanDoi was below level 100. I remember when Lacard started his FS and left his other class. I remember when toca4eva was in Seireitei. I remember when Spur was below level 170. I remember when Gregfishin was level 124. I remember ya when ya were little nubs. I remember all of it. Now all of you are growned up.

My question is: How do ya feel about looking back and seeing how much ya changed?

By the way, my original name was "Gilganish" level 140 WA that was scammed by MyTankIsFIGHT.

That's all I want to share and ask, so all of you nubs that became pros and pros that became nubs and vise versa, share with us.

I remember when Cabal was full of kool kids

February 1, 2008 Characters FTW!
    <Templar>
    Hakuteiken - FB: 17X || Heartilly - Wiz:18X

Shadow Titanium
    i remember when you could have +2 osmium double slot and be decent. i remember when if the double slots were hp you'd be like OMGWTF. i remember when eox6 were 20mill a piece when i got my first one from a black name, equipped it infront of him and was like THANKS (it was an eof and i was a warrior) ye good times zzz i never played that far back to beta, but ye :s
    Presizion 16x FA - Venus
    IIChrisxDxGr8II 14x FB [RETIRED, RIP.]

Leader: Defiance - "The team on my side committed." -

I'm the best, and I'll sh** on anybody you nominate. That's a fact, that's a promise I'm proud to make.

Banned
    I remember when I got so bored with cabal that I turned my sfb into an mfb for under 30m,then kicked the crap out of people while they qq'd over debuffs, root, hard luck,foe,mf,lance,cannon,lance,cannon....then toca went and took it to the next level......wtf,14% m.amp forcy suit....bastard >.<

Banned
    i remember... coolstorybra

I remember my lvl2 FB dual transcender before the skill cap, grinding on boars(i remember good events...)
    I remember when seeing UG was considered high-level, and when lakeside was worse than hell
    Last edited by Deathlymonkey; 02-26-2011 at 12:42 PM.

*points to her Ancient Screenshots Thread* Yea. I remember the UK vs Guardian wars. Along with when having anything +6 was freakin epic beyond reason. And when UCH were 500k...And the epic shop spammage in GD. DX. Good times...

Retired from Cabal

I remeber when i was in MIlkshakes' gang with CinCang
    ElVIento 17X
    Venus / Crafters

I remember when Cabal was fun playing. Now its not
    Bring back the Cabal we missed, EST!

I remember when BankaiHitsu's legion fed me towers behind alpha in war (before patch) so I could take bringer from that twin'ring kid (DerKaiser?)

and lol @ farker scamming people.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast