Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Chaos Arena Solo (lvl 2)

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    It is possible to solo ca2 at lv.79. By the time you're lv.90 You can solo it using any class o.o
    sry but i can just see "any class can do it" but dont how they do it

lvl 90 i try to pull boss=dead because the adds hit me
    bm2 pull= boss wont come 20 adds on me boss really slow
    BM2=like only 20 secs left did pull boss (with 10 adds) bm2+aura 60% boss bm1 40% bm2+aura 0%
    but it happens often that i cant pull him because he is to far or i shot and he wont come
    he just stay there and i cant tank all the adds(if i run in its like 40 adds hit me)
    if this happens (like i need whoul bm2 for pulling) i cant kill him because dont have enough time

so i am lvl 90 with an equip thats not that bad how do you do that on lvl 79??even if you run with bm2+aura the adds+boss will hit you like onehit
    pls if you can explain how do you do that it would be nice

Thx

EDIT: again -.- i did pull he came to the stairs and than he wont come i shot and shot and shot go down go up he just come to the stairs stop and return -.- i lost a full BM2 after that i didnt have enough dmg time was up and he did have 20% left man 20 min+entry and that happens a lot
    Last edited by Baldry; 09-25-2011 at 04:54 PM.

I finally had time to make a video to show those who are in doubt how we do this dungeon, I show my gears before I run in and they aren't the best of gears. I made the video 1080P so you can actually see my gears crystal clear if you choose that video quality option.

Osmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Baldry View Post
    sry but i can just see "any class can do it" but dont how they do it

lvl 90 i try to pull boss=dead because the adds hit me
    bm2 pull= boss wont come 20 adds on me boss really slow
    BM2=like only 20 secs left did pull boss (with 10 adds) bm2+aura 60% boss bm1 40% bm2+aura 0%
    but it happens often that i cant pull him because he is to far or i shot and he wont come
    he just stay there and i cant tank all the adds(if i run in its like 40 adds hit me)
    if this happens (like i need whoul bm2 for pulling) i cant kill him because dont have enough time

so i am lvl 90 with an equip thats not that bad how do you do that on lvl 79??even if you run with bm2+aura the adds+boss will hit you like onehit
    pls if you can explain how do you do that it would be nice

Thx

EDIT: again -.- i did pull he came to the stairs and than he wont come i shot and shot and shot go down go up he just come to the stairs stop and return -.- i lost a full BM2 after that i didnt have enough dmg time was up and he did have 20% left man 20 min+entry and that happens a lot
    u have to have a magic skill with long range then target the boss and then hit him with that magic attack u have aquired he will come to and if he stopped and walked normaly hit him again and so on until he comes to the stairs.....he'll probaly come with 2 or 3 mobs around him kill him with normal attack and don't waste ur bm2 cause u won't be able to retarget then bm2 after u kill the mobs

Shadow Titanium
    soloed CA2 when i was lvl70 back then

ive done it many many times with my lvl 75 Fb, is not big deal, actually CA2 is the most easy CA, and yeah with a blader.... is eeeeeverything easy XD, but congratz uve done it

Osmium
    try to solo ca4

has anyone else goten pcm or cr2s in ca2 yet. all i seem to get is cores
    also i solo it on my 93 wi
    Last edited by DanteX; 02-05-2012 at 10:51 PM.

Shadow Titanium
    one of my friend got pcm in ca2 b4

Quote Originally Posted by DanteX View Post
    has anyone else goten pcm or cr2s in ca2 yet. all i seem to get is cores
    also i solo it on my 93 wi

I have gotten cr1 on my CA3 solo, so i guess cr2 can drop.

Quote Originally Posted by ForumHavoc View Post
    I have gotten cr1 on my CA3 solo, so i guess cr2 can drop.
    ok so for my next question. are you guys getting cr1 and cr2 from mobs or the chest o.o? been hearing some weird stuff

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast