Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Everyone Please read this.. Especially GM's

RedOsmium
    He's too ez.
    A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.

LOL, that's all i gotta say.
    HATERS MAKES MY DAY! .

Quote Originally Posted by O W I C View Post
    WTB> Green Card PM Bintay.
    /win

Anyone who told you to be yourself, couldn't have given you worse advice.

Quote Originally Posted by santasdontexist View Post
    you're just mad that you're too stupid to figure out how to be pro even with all the info in this thread. just face the facts that you're not good enough to be pro
    its crazy how manny people come to lick the "acussed" ass the issue is not with you stop defending him you guys have even less "lives" comenting on issues that dont concern you. wow if you guys idolise him/her so much its like he/she is ur god or something. all this person asked is taht a gm looks at it thats it he didnt call all u noobs to coment on a post that was not directed to you.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by QQdefenderQQ View Post
    its crazy how manny people come to lick the "acussed" ass the issue is not with you stop defending him you guys have even less "lives" comenting on issues that dont concern you. wow if you guys idolise him/her so much its like he/she is ur god or something. all this person asked is taht a gm looks at it thats it he didnt call all u noobs to coment on a post that was not directed to you.
    all the people posting were my victims in war at 1 point or another - they know how i war already. and why wouldn't the defend me? the original poster is obviously a sped who doesn't know how to war well or comprehend the different things in war that can affect your damage output and such.
    Last edited by Xiju; 02-28-2011 at 05:59 PM.

oxio the hacker canadian

Quote Originally Posted by backupmeng2 View Post
    lol, I am surprise this thread is not lock yet. Getting 3-4 shotted by a Wiz in leg/aura/bm/m.att pot/m.amp pot is pretty normal for war especially if he or she has good gears; However, since i am a nice person, I will tell you the secret of killing XI in t3 that Doomer is charging 100 mil for.
    1. Buy yourself 5 new computers.
    2. Clone yourself 5 times Jizzyer or Jeyster or Jerseyshore (Hady) I I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ as spelling ppl name.
    3. Level a FB to t3 and tell your 5 clones to do the same.
    4. Go to T3 war with your 5 clones.
    5. Every time you see Xi in war have your Fb and your clone FB uses field, root, mf, hardluck on xi.
    6. When xi is almost dead, log off ur fb and log on with ur blader. If u r on WL, just spam until a cap log off.
    7.Repeat step 4-6
    Jeyster or Jizzyer HAHAHAHHA that was funny lol
    HATERS MAKES MY DAY! .

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213