Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Everyone Please read this.. Especially GM's

Quote Originally Posted by HadySoliman View Post
    Get over it, and Lyro i'll take your advice. but there is one thing i won't stop doing

Reporting XI
    hey, theres one thing i wont stop doing

loling so hard.
    [Jaeger 18x BL]

Banned
    Just up your rate and CD so you counter her 18% rate resist and 40%+ cd resist...then watch her run away

Quote Originally Posted by Lyro View Post
    Simple solution to problems: Avoid them
    Go to T4 if u dont like XI, or u should have stayed in T2
    Let XI rule over his little world
    AAAAMMMEEENNNN lol

Shadow Titanium
    xi hacks by the wrist of his hands, true story.

2. Harassment

Harassing other players is not acceptable. While discussions in a game-related content is allowed, personal attacks are forbidden. This includes the distribution, release or discussion of any real-life, personal, or private information both real life and game related about other players or moderators of CABAL Online. For example, posting phone numbers, home addresses, email-adresses etc. is not allowed. Repeatedly targeting a specific player or persons with harassment will lead to further action.

Moderator action: Mods will delete all posts that are deemed harassing after the victim has stated that they do not want further communication with the harasser. In the case of sexual harassment, all offending posts will be deleted. Posts which contain private information about a player or family whether it be real life or game related will be edited accordingly.

3. Respect
    You must respect others and their rights to enjoy this game and the forums. In order to show proper respect, you may not defraud, harass, threaten, insult, name call, or cause distress and/or unwanted attention to other players or the moderators. This includes using words which do not fall under the coverage of rule 1 concerning inappropriate language. Patronizing new players/posters will be frowned upon.

Moderator action: Posts which are deemed to be disrepectful to others or immature will be edited accordingly.

inb4utrolls
    "Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan, and yet you are nothing. In the end you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone."

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastan View Post
    Just up your rate and CD so you counter her 18% rate resist and 40%+ cd resist...then watch her run away
    its 28/58
    come at me bro

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Xiju View Post
    its 28/58
    come at me bro
    28 rate resist?...interesting
    Last edited by Rastan; 02-27-2011 at 08:42 PM.

i has moar resist rate then xi =o anyway its amazing this guy still believes u hacking, some people are just reaaaaallllyyyyy stupid i guess lol

Um Hady do you not understand the power of people using tier 5 gear in lower tiers on their alts?
    Let's say the people in tier 3 use titanium, stit, osm, or a mix of all of that. Most of it is standard gear, probably nothing too special. Take any class with end game gear and throw them into the mix, and they can easily overpower the new or under geared players in that tier. People have made same class alts just to farm lower tiers, taking avantage of newer players with less experience or less gear. It doesnt mean these people are hacking. What it comes down to is better gear and more experience.
    Last edited by SilentM; 02-27-2011 at 08:57 PM.
    The Lady has Spoken

Banned
    yeah,she doesn't need it when she's fighting people with 20-22 rate and 60 cd

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast