Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: So, I'm thinking of switching to FB

So, I'm thinking of switching to FB

I've played a BL for a while and I'm thinking of rerolling to FB. It just seems like a lot more fun and more helpful to a party in a dungeon.

I was just wanting to hear from anyone who has made the transition. I manily only focus on spamming dungeons and pve. So I don't care how useful they are in war/pvp. How do they compare endgame to a blader?

ty =D

RedOsmium
    In full party dungeons, FT2, they help a tremendous amount. Any dungeon other than that a well geared blader pretty much slaughters it.
    My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/tjxs?feature=mhee
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.

Shadow Titanium
    i switched from my bl to fb and i dont regret it much, hard luck and enervation really does help more than what a bl can do when your in dungeons and killing bosses. if your talking about endgame gear that's debatable i think o.o

Ty for the quick responces (even though they seem to be opposites >.<). Im looking at the pros and cons vs going FB from a BL, let me know if I'm wrong anywhere

Pros
    More helpful to parties: get invited to duns more
    better bm2: added amp, aoe, you don't really seem to have to build your gear around it like a blader does. and the retarget is easier
    MAX RATE!!!!
    no need to worry about short buff timing, full power all the time haha
    seems like a lot more fun to play than BL
    more useful in war/pvp/pk if I ever decide to go

cons
    survivablity not as good, no intuition, lower defence and hp.
    bm2 not as fast, so less vamping (but aoe, so debateable)
    I'd have to get to 170 again
    I'll have to war myself back up to at least Hr9 (My laptop can't handle war lol)

can't think of anymore cons lol. So I don't really see much of a reason not to switch. I've used a FB in ic2 a couple of times and that's what made me really start digging the class. I just don't want to get slaughtered every 5 min if I'm 2-manning with a WI (which is what I do 90% of the time on my BL).

Banned
    lol end game fb is definitely better than bl

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by HaltIamReptar View Post
    Ty for the quick responces (even though they seem to be opposites >.<). Im looking at the pros and cons vs going FB from a BL, let me know if I'm wrong anywhere

Pros
    More helpful to parties: get invited to duns more
    better bm2: added amp, aoe, you don't really seem to have to build your gear around it like a blader does. and the retarget is easier
    MAX RATE!!!!
    no need to worry about short buff timing, full power all the time haha
    seems like a lot more fun to play than BL
    more useful in war/pvp/pk if I ever decide to go

cons
    survivablity not as good, no intuition, lower defence and hp.
    bm2 not as fast, so less vamping (but aoe, so debateable)
    I'd have to get to 170 again
    I'll have to war myself back up to at least Hr9 (My laptop can't handle war lol)

can't think of anymore cons lol. So I don't really see much of a reason not to switch. I've used a FB in ic2 a couple of times and that's what made me really start digging the class. I just don't want to get slaughtered every 5 min if I'm 2-manning with a WI (which is what I do 90% of the time on my BL).
    i duo ic2 with my wiz guildy, im able to survive just as easy on my bl and usually i survive more than the wi cause most of time the wi would take the aggro : <. fb bm2 does I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ imo, (ie it doesnt hit as fast) but it has better vamp than a bl bm2 cause its aoe does help more. your fb could hit past 800 defence and hp past 3k easily after 150s only thing u wont get is intuition but thats okay.