Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: things to change

Exclamation things to change

hi i think that cabal should have some new features like a customizable menu for in game as in for when you press T to open up the quests menu it would not be in the regular black/ gray/ silver/ blue/ white color but maybe colors that we can choose ourselves and also instead of doing weekly rotations for the item shop just make it so we have everything in there and it would be great if even all armor types were added as in Shadow Titanium Armor helm of Destruction 0 slot, 1 slot, 2 slot etc.

but also have it user friendly like on how the auction house (agent shop). and this is something most people want like a donation center and the prices to go down for things in the item shop because 30 dollars for premium is a bit unbelievable for a lot of us EST needs to cut us a break or at least give cabal to Microsoft or Sony ._. i feel like im going to regret saying that but its true. people also want wallpapers again on the site like it did when cabal was under og planet and more videos and if possible to attract more attention to gain more money and lower prices of things.. make a commercial please. when est actually listens or reads this and changes things, please don't make this as annoying as Sony's mmorpg "Free Realms" that as soon as you create a character and like enter the world your as i would say MAULED OVER with messages and stuff and you'd be like D= "LAGGGGGG!!" and also free realms is a bit how ya say... chat blocked to much? miss spell a word and it comes out as # symbols
    cant even put numbers down if your gonna sell stuff to some one which is horrible...

thank you for reading this and please comment every one

Banned
    our opinions dont matter

only the korean player-base does.

lmao @ plzbuffme
    i like your idea but the chance of them actually applying any of this to the game is quite slim
    Premium NEEDS to go down D:
    But ya know what would be the best feature ever?
    GPS WARP 5 bucks!! (30 days)
    who wouldnt buy that??? (:

no make it like 1 dollar for 10 days :O that would be epic for GPS warp i mean, tell some people about my thread the more views the better chance we would have on getting some one that works for cabal to look it over o.o

it's a bad idea because they wouldn't profit that much because of low player base...you cheap bastards need to experience real life because are you going to QQ to the government that gas is rising?
    "Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan, and yet you are nothing. In the end you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone."

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by BamOwnage View Post
    are you going to QQ to the government that gas is rising?

yeah, im that creative

Communism!!! Hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!