Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Surveys, Rippen Me OFF!

Surveys, Rippen Me OFF!

So, I filled a total of 11 Surveys out today for free Ecoin. The result. 1/10 of the original amount I should of gotten, I find it slightly ridiculous that they require you to have a cell phone, make you fill out a ton of info for nothing at all, not get your Ecoin even though you did download the required app/game. I deserve much more Ecoins then the puny sum of 169, I should have around 400. do others have the same problem and can I get redeemed the Ecoins because I DID fill these surveys out and download many things that did try to give my computer viruses and other bad things.

Just ask any member of seireitei to lend you some USD, they spend it all the time on Cabal.
    16x WA Capella - Retired
    You can just call me amazing

Whats USD?

United States dollar. They usually buy accounts/alz with it, but i'm sure they'd give u some for ecoins.
    16x WA Capella - Retired
    You can just call me amazing

Banned
    USD

1. United States dollar

2. University of South Dakota

all i want is my Ecoins -.- i just wanted to buy a hardend capsule and get 10mill from it. is that so much to ask xD

Est isn't accountable for charging e-coins to your account. SuperRewards is solely responsible for that, and if you haven't received the e-coins for completed offers, click on the "get help button" on the super rewards box. It shows you the status of each offer you have viewed. If you haven't been rewarded, click on the help button next to the offer, and be prepared to show proof of completing it. I've had to contact customer service many times to be awarded e-coins, especially for the crap you have to download.
    Last edited by SilentM; 02-27-2011 at 06:54 PM.
    The Lady has Spoken

Quote Originally Posted by SilentM View Post
    Ogplanet isn't accountable for charging e-coins to your account. SuperRewards is solely responsible for that, and if you haven't received the e-coins for completed offers, click on the "get help button" on the super rewards box. It shows you the status of each offer you have viewed. If you haven't been rewarded, click on the help button next to the offer, and be prepared to show proof of completing it. I've had to contact customer service many times to be awarded e-coins, especially for the crap you have to download.
    we are under EST not ogp, just sayin'
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentM View Post
    Ogplanet isn't accountable for charging e-coins to your account. SuperRewards is solely responsible for that, and if you haven't received the e-coins for completed offers, click on the "get help button" on the super rewards box. It shows you the status of each offer you have viewed. If you haven't been rewarded, click on the help button next to the offer, and be prepared to show proof of completing it. I've had to contact customer service many times to be awarded e-coins, especially for the crap you have to download.
    Eat shit

Quote Originally Posted by sn0wXz View Post
    we are under EST not ogp, just sayin'
    Lol whoops x.x Lemme edit that :P
    The Lady has Spoken

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast