Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: KIDEKSN is a hacker!!

KIDEKSN is a hacker!!

We have a decent hacker on our hands at the moment. The thief is KIDEKSN. I strongly recommend everyone scan their computers for viruses and change all passwords to ANY accounts you have. If by chance you do get hacked by this jerkoff,( you may go to Ch.5 BI and watch KIDEKSN sell all your precious items one by one) don't expect Cabal to do anything about it besides send you a list of "ways to not get hacked".

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayala View Post
    We have a decent hacker on our hands at the moment. The thief is KIDEKSN. I strongly recommend everyone scan their computers for viruses and change all passwords to ANY accounts you have. If by chance you do get hacked by this jerkoff,( you may go to Ch.5 BI and watch KIDEKSN sell all your precious items one by one) don't expect Cabal to do anything about it besides send you a list of "ways to not get hacked".
    what are you talking about?...it was cabal themselves that "hacked" you,you didn't give them enough money so they took your gear away from you,then they resold all the profit to alz buyers just to turn a profit to make up for all the time you've spent using their bandwidth.

It's not that I'm paranoid,it's that you're just not paranoid enough