Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Regearing FS

Regearing FS

Okay, so i was thinking about regearing my FS, and i need advice about weapons...here is the weapons i could get:

17dmg forcium blade +8 (char bound)
    26dmg redosm/SIG blade +9 (char bound or not)
    20dmg 16atk redosm/SIG blade +9 (char bound)

7s.amp forci ORB+8 (non char bound)
    16dmg forci orb/crystal+8 (char bound)
    26dmg topaz orb +9 (non char bound, already have it for another char)
    26dmg sig crystal/orb+9 (char bound)
    20dmg 16 atk topaz/sig crystal/orb+9 (char bound)

Any tips about the best combination would be appreciated (=
    If you could say the pros and cons of each set up it would be cool too (:
    Im not really looking for something ill be able to re-sell after, even though it could be nice...if 2 weapons are about the same, and one isnt char bound, ill choose it. Also, it would be nice to be able to use the weps for another char, but if the char bound ones are better eff it lol

Oh, and cr+1 vs rof+9 :P

Thanks (:
    Last edited by Deathlymonkey; 03-01-2011 at 04:57 AM.

Osmium
    Omit the red osm, topaz, and SIG metal, those are useless to you unless it's pc dmg.
    If I was in your position I'd get the 17 dmg fc blade and the fc dmg crystal. If you can get s.amp crystal with a higher + then go for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Marth View Post
    Omit the red osm, topaz, and SIG metal, those are useless to you unless it's pc dmg.
    If I was in your position I'd get the 17 dmg fc blade and the fc dmg crystal. If you can get s.amp crystal with a higher + then go for that.
    +1, and rof9 o.o
    Quack

If you post your stats it'll help with minute details.. I'm a Forcium believer though, and that set looks hot regardless of its stats..
    ayaM 16x FS [Morphosis]

Stay off the amp orb, keep with xtals less wasted stats... You will want eventually 1 7 amp wep and 1 20% damage or higher both forci, for highest DPS...I have 2 20% forci weps and the 7% and with testing the mixture is the best.

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

Thanks for the answers, but i still havent made my choice yet...I dont want this FS to be epic, i just want it to be decent enough to run dungeons, and i dont want to put TOO much money into it either.

My final choices would be :

Redosm blade+9 16atk 20dmg vs Forci blade+8 17dmg (In other words, 3dmg and 120mil+ vs 13atk)
    Topaz orb of DB+9 26dmg vs Forci crystal+8 16dmg (In other words, 10dmg and 150mil+ vs more or less 14 atk considering the stat loss)

My question is: Is the difference between those weapons really worth the extra money, or can i do fine with redosm/topaz?
    Last edited by Deathlymonkey; 03-01-2011 at 06:25 AM.

meh they should almost be a wash, if your not gonna PVP and War then stick with the red osm... you will lose a very small amount of DPS between the 2 sets but probably not worth the added alz.

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

I would say go forc in both hands, unless you plan on getting to a high lvl you are going to need the base attack for dunnys. Also <3

Quote Originally Posted by HaltIamReptar View Post
    I would say go forc in both hands, unless you plan on getting to a high lvl you are going to need the base attack for dunnys. Also <3
    I was thinking on getting 150-160, so yeah x-x

Oh, and <3

Quote Originally Posted by PSBeardy View Post
    meh they should almost be a wash, if your not gonna PVP and War then stick with the red osm... you will lose a very small amount of DPS between the 2 sets but probably not worth the added alz.
    What would be the difference in dps between the 2 sets in pve and pvp/war( numbers if you can)?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast