Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Free Ecoins

Hope you guys are DBZ FANs! this is a parody, and its number 20! I find these vids HILARIOUS! Enjoy xD

heres a link to vid 21 for any who enjoyed vid 20.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctd84NLgTxw
    Last edited by YoungSuper; 03-01-2011 at 02:28 PM.
    <Removed>

Banned
    Alright well since nobody really wanted to play I just gave the card to Cieva, since he answered first.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by LeʇhalHeart View Post
    Alright well since nobody really wanted to play I just gave the card to Cieva, since he answered first.

yeah, im that creative

Banned
    but the right answer to this trick question, actually more of semantics than anything, is the one who posted

Quote Originally Posted by rhinox View Post
    $1
    answer to the question was given in the question^^

Quote Originally Posted by LeʇhalHeart View Post
    A game costs $1...
    u can stop there.

price is 0.7 (actually infinity 0.6666666). tax is about 0.05 @ 0.7

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    but the right answer to this trick question, actually more of semantics than anything, is the one who posted

u can stop there.

u can stop there.

you're pretty stupid
    the game costs $1 + half its price
    the game costs ($1 + half its price)
    you don't just go full blown retard and read half a sentence.
    it's like reading "you're pretty stupid" and only reading the "you're pretty" thinking it's a compliment

answer is 2, but ppl already answered it
    x = cost of the game
    1 + half of the cost of the game = cost of the game
    1 + x/2 = x
    2 + x = 2x
    2 = x

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Corrupt View Post
    you're pretty stupid
    nope u...l2read pl0x

who cares about ur math lol...

'plus' = 'inclusive of'

but i don't mind making a deal with people like u...it's retard math geek puttin more into what is there that 'overpricers' make a killing off of...stay in this game ^^pl0x
    Last edited by Drew; 03-01-2011 at 04:17 PM.

I'll give you a HJ and a BJ for your card bro. Message me! I know you'll like it.

Banned
    nope u...l2read pl0x

who cares about ur math lol...

'plus' = 'inclusive of'

but i don't mind making a deal with people like u...it's retard math geek puttin more into what is there that 'overpricers' make a killing off of...stay in this game ^^pl0x
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=131311493

/thread

you think lethal makes up his own sh.it? he prolly got this off a thread off RULES 1 AND 2 HURR DURUUDZUURS from a guy who copied it off that website. the cabal community doesn't realize they could do a simple google search before they post.

basically, you're a retard and corrupt is right, it's 2 dollars. why u mad tho?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HowToDupeV2 View Post
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=131311493

/thread

you think lethal makes up his own sh.it? he prolly got this off a thread off RULES 1 AND 2 HURR DURUUDZUURS from a guy who copied it off that website. the cabal community doesn't realize they could do a simple google search before they post.

basically, you're a retard and corrupt is right, it's 2 dollars. why u mad tho?
    and that's the classic google response lol, like i said, u gotta have to think outside of the box sometimes...i'll give u 2 simple explanations:

1. simplest way to comprehend this --- just answer the question for how it was posed: what is the cost? when it was given that the cost is $1 plus (inclusive of) half the price.

2, now, if u have to be complicated about this, understand that price isnt necessarily = cost. We don't know what the price is? why are u assuming that it was priced at double the cost? hence 1+1/2(2) = 1+1 = 2? I could have priced it at cost for 1? so the price is now 1+1/2(1) = 1.5, and so on and so forth. Semantics dear duper...

here's one premise tho that u won't go wrong with:

Because any rational human being worth his salt in business would never price something lower than its cost.

ur price > cost always the rule of thumb. What the heck are u in business for IF u'll read that any other way?

Unless ur into margin pricing, but even that will eat up only on ur profit (margin) and as much as possible never on ur cost. Selling something for less than ur cost is an extreme measure that u'd just wanna resort to in order to turn ur aging inventory over, but it's still an EXCEPTION to the rule. I suggest that you take up courses in business, marketing, and price strategies to better appreciate and comprehend the nuance of a trick question like this and that u won't fall into a trap, else no purchasing or marketing manager would hire u irl. But in a game like this? lol, as I said to corrupt, I don't mind having u around. So does EST lol, cuz people like u are the same morons they jack off of...kakakaka (Kr laff)

so if u don't mind, i'd stick with #1
    Last edited by Drew; 03-01-2011 at 06:40 PM.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast