Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Free Ecoins

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    price isnt necessarily = cost
    http://www.thefreedictionary.com/cost
    cost
    1. An amount paid or required in payment for a purchase; a price.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/price
    price
    2. The cost at which something is obtained

yeah, im that creative

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by zomgOmglol View Post
    http://www.thefreedictionary.com/cost
    cost
    1. An amount paid or required in payment for a purchase; a price.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/price

price
    2. The cost at which something is obtained
    and read the lower portion of my treatise, if u just tl;dr'ed it lol, not my problem...i specifically said "isn't necessarily" then my treatise. u wanna enroll? lol

Banned
    and that's the classic google response lol, like i said, u gotta have to think outside of the box sometimes...i'll give u 2 simple explanations:

1. simplest way to comprehend this --- just answer the question for how it was posed: what is the cost? when it was given that the cost is $1 plus (inclusive of) half the price.

2, now, if u have to be complicated about this, understand that price isnt necessarily = cost. We don't know what the price is? why are u assuming that it was priced at double the cost? hence 1+1/2(2) = 1+1 = 2? I could have priced it at cost for 1? so the price is now 1+1/2(1) = 1.5, and so on and so forth. Semantics dear duper...

here's one premise tho that u won't go wrong with:

Because any rational human being worth his salt in business would never price something lower than its cost.

ur price > cost always the rule of thumb. What the heck are u in business for IF u'll read that any other way?

Unless ur into margin pricing, but even that will eat up only on ur profit (margin) and as much as possible never on ur cost. Selling something for less than ur cost is an extreme measure that u'd just wanna resort to in order to turn ur aging inventory over, but it's still an EXCEPTION to the rule. I suggest that you take up courses in business, marketing, and price strategies to better appreciate and comprehend the nuance of a trick question like this and that u won't fall into a trap, else no purchasing or marketing manager would hire u irl. But in a game like this? lol, as I said to corrupt, I don't mind having u around. So does EST lol, cuz people like u are the same morons they jack off of...kakakaka (Kr laff)

so if u don't mind, i'd stick with #1
    You can think outside of your little box all you want, but the answer to the problem is 2. You are clearly wrong especially considering I linked you to the person who CREATED the problem. He intended and proved the answer to be 2.

The cost is 1 + half of its price. 1 + half of its price is a single phrase. you assumed the cost is 1, because you don't know how to read.

Banned
    lol, it doesnt matter, just dupe all the alz u wanna and it wont matter (to u) if the price or cost (which u have a flawed penchant for switching) is 2 or 1. ur the classic case of someone being told (and having read that) golden entritas and santas are real, so u believe, lol. Just go ur merry ways thinking the way u do...frankly, i don't give a damn.

Shadow Titanium
    stop derping me

yeah, im that creative

Banned
    lol, it doesnt matter, just dupe all the alz u wanna and it wont matter (to u) if the price or cost (which u have a flawed penchant for switching) is 2 or 1. ur the classic case of someone being told (and having read that) golden entritas and santas are real, so u believe, lol. Just go ur merry ways thinking the way u do...frankly, i don't give a damn.
    Obviously you do because you keep replying.

I believe the answer is 2 because i can do simple arithmetic.
    1 + x/2 = x
    2 + x = 2x
    2 = x

You, however, don't know how to read and try to complicate the problem. Why can't you handle the fact that you're wrong?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HowToDupeV2 View Post
    Obviously you do because you keep replying.

I believe the answer is 2 because i can do simple arithmetic.
    1 + x/2 = x
    2 + x = 2x
    2 = x

You, however, don't know how to read and try to complicate the problem. Why can't you handle the fact that you're wrong?
    and like postulated, the mere assigning of x as both cost and price is flawed, shows lack of understanding of business sense...oh well

In hindsight, isn't it nice when u start shaking long standing beliefs? lol and for people like u to come out of their caves and start belaboring a moot point? lol i must be a better troll than i give myself credit for^^ or better than u at least lol

Banned
    and like postulated, the mere assigning of x as both cost and price is flawed, shows lack of understanding of business sense...oh well

In hindsight, isn't it nice when u start shaking long standing beliefs? lol and for people like u to come out of their caves and start belaboring a moot point? lol i must be a better troll than i give myself credit for^^ or better than u at least lol
    lack of understanding of business sense?
    oh i didn't realize we were investing on this game. perhaps you wanted a dividend too.

You buy a game for 10 dollars. The price of that game is 10 dollars. It cost you 10 dollars. Since you are not doing anything other than buying this said game, price and cost are interchangeable.

I think a better word for you is retarded, got comes to mind as well.

No point in fighting. The Ecoins have already been redeemed.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by MoreBeef View Post
    No point in fighting.

yeah, im that creative

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast