Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Spur Vs Venus

I kinda wanna come back and play just for the sole sake of getting my old WI back and styling on some bads.

Already got done styling on Zodi in Aion (THANKS FOR THE 3 general kills in 8 hours, I sold the 3760 godstone from that quest for 200m)

Oh well, it's funny seeing all these new bads.

wut?

You're probably one of the bads I styled all over.

Let's make sh*t up on the forums to discredit someone! umad ubad get rolled scrub

PS: My cabal toon was hacked/banned (onoez) and my aion toon hasn't lost anything.

http://na.aiononline.com/livestatus/...647&serverID=2

Try again broseph.
    Last edited by TheREALDinosaur; 03-01-2011 at 06:17 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by juji550 View Post
    When you're on forums, you're a whole other different person, meng.
    yeah,your real self,not who you are in-game

Quote Originally Posted by Chris7 View Post
    you'd be surprised to see people for who they really are once you get past the forum garbage and get to know someone face to face..

uhm as for fiery.. he's a different case.
    lol...fiery....lol

oh btw chris you better tell stace happy b-day today or you know your getting it

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by PSBeardy View Post
    This is the biggest disappointment since Brittany Spears......

LMAO. This is the biggest disappointment since Lindsay Lohan !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned
    Hhohoho bic boi u got I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ on spur son lets see u go fight him with ur trollin power yeeee

Quote Originally Posted by ITooTMyShid View Post
    theres no other way around it you trashed talked some one for along time who barely reply to the things you say
    and then when its face to face its oh nah bro it wasnt even like that i like your HR 20 I WISH I WAS HR 20
    thats a serious biitch move to me lol.
    Me: Hi DarrkD
    darrkD: Shut up noob befor i 1 shot you
    me: Omg why ?
    DarrkD: SHUT UP NOOB I WILL 1 SHOT YOU SCRUB!
    Me: Man your lame look at you
    DarrkD: FIGHT ME THEN
    Me: Come to my sever
    DarrkD: No you come to mine NOOB HAHAHA Look at ya stats there not real.
    Me: ....
    DarrkD Got nothing to say NOOB i 2 bar pluma 3 seconds faster then you.
    Me:.....
    Pops up in DarrkD Sever
    DarrkD: oh hi bro
    Me: Hi
    DarrkD: how have you been ??

WTF Where did the love come from? lol WE WANT TO SEE FIGGHTS ! Not lovey dovey shiit meng.
    This is Cabal NA Top Drama Sever Not The I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ Bar.
    I know this is crazy but some one answer this WHO GAVE OUT THE BJ ??
    +1
    lol man this is the sh1t

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackberry View Post
    telepathy really showed his true colors. hes a lil btch. if spur didnt come over he would still be talkin big and claiming he the best. he knows he aint got sht on spur lil got
    Lol, true colors? You obviously haven't been to a Venus war yet have you? It's been some srs business. I haven't even aimed anything at Spur in like over a month, and everyone knows that nobody will beat him in a 1234 PvP simply due to his title, maybe we'll PvP without it and then freestyle PvP soon, that make you happy? Some troll food for you make your yummy feel better?

nom nom nom nom nom!

Oh yeah, Snow was on Venus yesterday asking around in CH8 if the "Telepathy vs. Spur" showdown had happened yet, I lol'd. Our GM's are forum trolls.

this thread is hilarious! wish i was in venus war...mercury war is so boring...

YO twistedness:

Are you mad that I was a better WI than you or are you mad that you lived in my shadow given the fact that I played WI for 1 week and ripped your face off or maybe it's the fact I destroyed your hero Zodi in Aion when my legion controlled 90% of the forts against Havoc for almost a year.

You mad scrub? You're carried by your gear, nothing more. Get on my level sh*tty.

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast