Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Spur Vs Venus

ive heard hes been spotted botting/hacking several times before by a few people last year but he seems to be a smart fast monkey he escapes before the click of a video frap

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by Muramasa View Post
    you.sound.jelly.
    lol.u.mad?

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by littlekitty View Post
    ive heard hes been spotted botting/hacking several times before by a few people last year but he seems to be a smart fast monkey he escapes before the click of a video frap
    This is a complete lie, He's never botted/hacked/bought usd.

im pretty legit. can someone prove me wrong

Quote Originally Posted by iSeeYou123 View Post
    By the time you get to DarrkD's skill / gear lvl, you would lose your virginity.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiddo View Post
    i love how unlegit ppl are always the ones that back down from a fight like punks espeacialy a scrub like monkey boy that never leveled and built his wi from scratch like spur did.. and spur did and not take a EZ Pass and get it all his alz and gear in a few weeks with usd like monkey boy did
    He leveled his BL from 1-170/171 then leveled his WI from 171-180. If my math is correct he technically leveled a char from 1-180. You must be the funniest "Kiddo" if he got ALL HIS GEAR from USD. It's called reselling your BL gear...DERP
    "Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan, and yet you are nothing. In the end you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone."

Quote Originally Posted by Chris7 View Post
    im pretty legit. can someone prove me wrong
    I can!

oh wait, I really can't, too pro >_<

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BamOwnage View Post
    He leveled his BL from 1-170/171 then leveled his WI from 171-180. If my math is correct he technically leveled a char from 1-180. You must be the funniest "Kiddo" if he got ALL HIS GEAR from USD. It's called reselling your BL gear...DERP
    nowhere in ur rebuttal does it answer the accusation:

Quote Originally Posted by Kiddo View Post
    i love how unlegit ppl are always the ones that back down from a fight like punks espeacialy a scrub like monkey boy that never leveled and built his wi from scratch like spur did.. and spur did and not take a EZ Pass and get it all his alz and gear in a few weeks with usd like monkey boy did
    'cuz it's true.

and it's funny how u guys keep answering for the guy...has he lost his tonque after the beating he received? sheesh, fanatics and alter egos (or should i say pseudo accounts, i wouldn't be surprised, seeing how much time the guy has playing this game lol) will always come to the aid of their hero and idol even after he has clearly failed and fallen.

It's called reselling your BL gear...DERP
    PS: words have it that the pc rate forci bl divinecomedy sold in venus (or the guy went to the merc) was bought with usd. And u definitely can start from there...but that's moot point, as ancient as dinosaurs.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by littlekitty View Post
    l
    o
    l

what?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    nowhere in ur rebuttal does it answer the accusation:

'cuz it's true.

and it's funny how u guys keep answering for the guy...has he lost his tonque after the beating he received? sheesh, fanatics and alter egos (or should i say pseudo accounts, i wouldn't be surprised, seeing how much time the guy has playing this game lol) will always come to the aid of their hero and idol even after he has clearly failed and fallen.

PS: words have it that the pc rate forci bl divinecomedy sold in venus (or the guy went to the merc) was bought with usd. And u definitely can start from there...but that's moot point, as ancient as dinosaurs.
    rofl, beating?

lol wrong, hanzohatori traded gear or alz + forcy amp fs gear for that blade when he went to merc, he came back and i bought it for alz, nice accusation though, and even IF hanzohatori bought it with USD, how does that have anything to do with me? i paid alz for it, everyone knows that
    he beat me with rank 20 which is a given, but besides that both of us with same hr's are pretty much even, and we haven't freestyled more than a few times.
    even if i did beat spur 10-0, do u know what would happen?

lol@gmorb
    lol@alzbuyer
    lol@notyourwiz
    lol@hacker/botter

rinse/repeat, true story

If these are actually the numbers, then lets just use cabal estimation of 1% amp = 2% crit. dmg = 5 m.attack.

Spur: +11% amp= +55 m.attack
    Mat: 31 m.attack+(23 crit dmg= 46m.attack)= +77 m.attack

77-55= +22 m.attack for Mat. and +2 def

Obviously the +380 HP helps spur win any pvp. Even without resist he can win every time I think.

Does anyone know if spur has yet to upgrade his orbs to +11?

Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast