Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Spur Vs Venus

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chucknorris View Post
    spur comes to venus and everyone is "cool" now, even darkd became soft.."we" "alliance" "strongest guild na" fcuk outta here!
    +10 lmao

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LeʇhalHeart View Post
    i see it now .

Banned
    holy f...look at Matri's join date, 2010-06-25!! This guy has been actin' hard for almost a year LOL!!!

Well this has made t5 war a lot more fun. Before it was just farm farm farm now it's fight fight fight. Good fun

- Retired
    - Retired

I went to mercury in november 2010.. derp a little hardernewfaags. nothings changed

Quote Originally Posted by iSeeYou123 View Post
    By the time you get to DarrkD's skill / gear lvl, you would lose your virginity.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris7 View Post
    I went to mercury in november 2010.. derp a little hardernewfaags. nothings changed
    lol gt.fo i wasn't talkin bout you..derp harder.

Banned
    and that who kept bashing him when he was still in Merc, the would be heir-apparent to the coveted wiz throne (if u don't know who i'm talking about, when were u born?) is suddenly quiet, and 'cool', and so absent from either forums and in-game (just guessing here or otherwise if he pvp'ed Spur and won, u can bet ur whole house that the whole world will know about it lol). This woulda been the most appropriate time to hold that 1 on 1 tournament and finally settle which is a superior wiz --- amp or cd intensive.

i say just s.t.f.u. if u don't walk the talk and vice versa.

when tel (thru mat here) sold his char and gears, we all knew he was just flaming fierry about the 'fierry offer' and/or that he changed his mind and decided to just take a break. But lately, his transfer to tang and his unexplainable silence (and look, one post in a thread about his rival, lol, usually he's gotta have the last words lol), it makes me think otherwise and that the whole deal was consumated. I dunno. we might be seein a diffrent (rich tang persona who bought it lol) tel in-game. just guessing. and the old c.o.c.k.y mat is back either in the real game of BK, or moved to aion or d3 or whatever 'new' game he was asking about too before. let it rest...+R.I.P.

but once Spur goes back to Merc, and he starts shooting off his mouth again, i'll just ignore him; he woulda lost whatever credibility and braggin rights left of him.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris7 View Post
    i remember that pking allday ^_^

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    and that who kept bashing him when he was still in Merc, the would be heir-apparent to the coveted wiz throne (if u don't know who i'm talking about, when were u born?) is suddenly quiet, and 'cool', and so absent from either forums and in-game (just guessing here or otherwise if he pvp'ed Spur and won, u can bet ur whole house that the whole world will know about it lol). This woulda been the most appropriate time to hold that 1 on 1 tournament and finally settle which is a superior wiz --- amp or cd intensive.

i say just s.t.f.u. if u don't walk the talk and vice versa.

when tel (thru mat here) sold his char and gears, we all knew he was just flaming fierry about the 'fierry offer' and/or that he changed his mind and decided to just take a break. But lately, his transfer to tang and his unexplainable silence (and look, one post in a thread about his rival, lol, usually he's gotta have the last words lol), it makes me think otherwise and that the whole deal was consumated. I dunno. we might be seein a diffrent (rich tang persona who bought it lol) tel in-game. just guessing. and the old c.o.c.k.y mat is back either in the real game of BK, or moved to aion or d3 or whatever 'new' game he was asking about too before. let it rest...+R.I.P.

but once Spur goes back to Merc, and he starts shooting off his mouth again, i'll just ignore him; he woulda lost whatever credibility and braggin rights left of him.
    You kids act like Spur's been in Venus for months, its barely been a day, I get on before war, run a dungeon-go to war-get off after war most of the time. I got bored of forum trolling and just recently went into debt from buying a BoS+7 so I've been trying to just farm to pay back my debt (S> fresh found EoS+8 ty) In any case, I'm sure we'll PvP and PK. Sei all joined Tang and are procs, and all Tang members came Cap so we're all having fun fighting each-other in War and dungeoning together. As everyone has noticed Spur and I haven't really bothered flaming eachother on forums for obvious reasons, it wasn't entertaining. I just don't have time to troll forums like I used to, I'd rather play and enjoy the game.

Quote Originally Posted by TheREALDinosaur View Post
    YO twistedness:

Are you mad that I was a better WI than you or are you mad that you lived in my shadow given the fact that I played WI for 1 week and ripped your face off or maybe it's the fact I destroyed your hero Zodi in Aion when my legion controlled 90% of the forts against Havoc for almost a year.

You mad scrub? You're carried by your gear, nothing more. Get on my level sh*tty.
    Twistedness doesn't even come on the forums

Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast