Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Looking for a Teragrace Battleboots/Gloves amp crafter

Looking for a Teragrace Battleboots/Gloves amp crafter

looking for a TG amp glove/boots crafter that doesnt charge for PC crafts even if i provide the mats, leave info here or pm me in game

Server: Mercury
    IGN: Syllius
    Nation: Procyon

impossible we paid our price, pay yours.
    ElVIento 17X
    Venus / Crafters

well since im providing the mats, i shouldnt pay anything extra for a pc >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Syllius View Post
    well since im providing the mats, i shouldnt pay anything extra for a pc >.>
    I loled

think about it yourself, if u can craft forcium blade or any other weapon, will u do it for free. it cost the crafter honor points too. and billion of alz to get there. Guess ur not much a crafter urself. good luck finding anyone doing for free.
    the only ppl that would do it for free are ur friends and guildies. random ppl wont do that just FYI. Its totally reasonable that u pay some alz when they get right pc amp for u. but if u think no one should charge, then take ur time finding good ppl like that..
    Last edited by cabalstupid; 03-02-2011 at 08:01 PM.
    seriously selling!

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by cabalstupid View Post
    I loled

think about it yourself, if u can craft forcium blade or any other weapon, will u do it for free. it cost the crafter honor points too. and billion of alz to get there. Guess ur not much a crafter urself. good luck finding anyone doing for free.
    the only ppl that would do it for free are ur friends and guildies. random ppl wont do that just FYI. Its totally reasonable that u pay some alz when they get right pc amp for u. but if u think no one should charge, then take ur time finding good ppl like that..
    I actually do my crafting for free if mats are provided, but it's reasonable to have to pay something for a PC.
    My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/tjxs?feature=mhee
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.

do u do Teragrace or osm amp Chainlock?

I will craft anything for friends free of charge...even for PC.

For the general population you have to pay...this is normal protocol for crafting. I charge for PC's only...100m for a PC set of gloves is MORE than reasonable. Especially since you are coming to me to get something you cannot do for yourself. If you want someone to craft for you for free even if its a PC its kinda insulting and you may not find one easily. Crafters work hard to raise their craft...show some respect or dont ask them to help you.

Just my .02

"Smile and waive boys...smile and waive."
    Past Guilds: Transcendent > Ascension > Devotion > Seireitei 4 life!Rockin The Black Suit Since 2008!
    RETIRED 08/22/2011

come to venus I will craft Forcy amp gloves/boots instead >:O
    ElVIento 17X
    Venus / Crafters