Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Cabal II Site + trailer

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastan View Post
    wait.....you think they're gonna let us migrate our characters to a whole new game?
    lol +1

why migrate to a new game when u will probably get 1 hit by any of the new classes. and it is not a update or a patch it is a whole new game sooo it will mean to start all over again. and maybe they give like 30 days of prem to every1 ... WHO KNOWS o.o

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by jackd View Post
    I think they will keep the current servers, or merge them. Then make a new server as well for people to start on. If you notice on server transfers, it says you cannot transfer to a new server until 180 days (6 months). This C2 release may be why they decided to add that to server transfer notes. It looks like it's the same classes and what not. Knowing ESTsoft, and their love to make money, they will do this and expect everyone to transfer their chars to the new server 6 months later haha.
    You have down syndrome. Server transfer doesn't let you transfer your character to an entirely different game.

Unless EST actually provides customer support, EST for me is dead.

Either way, Im done with MMOs, time to move on with life. MMOS = A game you spend 50% your life on so that after a few years you lose all the progress cause the game shuts down or a new version is out, So you have to rinse and repeat, by the time you realized what stupidity you been playing, its too late cause you got a beer belly and your 40 yrs old and your wife left you.
    R.I.P. xSephirothx

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jackd View Post
    I think they will keep the current servers, or merge them. Then make a new server as well for people to start on. If you notice on server transfers, it says you cannot transfer to a new server until 180 days (6 months). This C2 release may be why they decided to add that to server transfer notes. It looks like it's the same classes and what not. Knowing ESTsoft, and their love to make money, they will do this and expect everyone to transfer their chars to the new server 6 months later haha.
    lol why would anyone want to transfer their character anyway (even if you could, being that its a whole new game)? They'd be max lv with nothing to do... that is boring.
    anyways its impossible. did you even watch the trailer? completely different game, and even if it was a new patch, no one would need to "transfer their chars"
    Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    Unless EST actually provides customer support, EST for me is dead.

Either way, Im done with MMOs, time to move on with life. MMOS = A game you spend 50% your life on so that after a few years you lose all the progress cause the game shuts down or a new version is out, So you have to rinse and repeat, by the time you realized what stupidity you been playing, its too late cause you got a beer belly and your 40 yrs old and your wife left you.
    what you explained was a no-lifer's gaming experience...a casual gamer can have fun, lvl, etc and still achieve things irl...lol
    btw why are you on the forums? i thought it was "time to move on with life"...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexodus View Post
    lol why would anyone want to transfer their character anyway (even if you could, being that its a whole new game)? They'd be max lv with nothing to do... that is boring.
    anyways its impossible. did you even watch the trailer? completely different game, and even if it was a new patch, no one would need to "transfer their chars"

what you explained was a no-lifer's gaming experience...a casual gamer can have fun, lvl, etc and still achieve things irl...lol
    btw why are you on the forums? i thought it was "time to move on with life"...
    this is the part were he says "i was just passing by,just logged to say hi to friends,and on and on" thing is even if u quit cabal u always come back lol

So after watching this video...... many things come to mind.

1.) who will host it? if EST then dont bother playing for long time no authority or help of anykind
    2.) Doesnt look like crysis engine as noted from previous posts. But as also stated if it is full crysis engine not very many people will be able to play because their computer will not be able to handle it. (just because you have a 2 thousand dollar computer from bestbuy doesnt mean you can play it)
    3.) why would they put a low rate quality video up if they are trying to promote it??? do some HD good stuff for real.
    4.) stop trying to milk the original cabal ideas for all you can get. introduce new class's new costumes. etc...
    5.) There are tons of new MMO's coming out. ( Guild Wars 2, Forsaken World [out now OB march 9th], Blade and Soul, etc...) that is alot to compete with for cabal 2 on the western front considering how EST has let cabal go down the drain over here. Wouldnt you think they would do all they could to promote better? example ( first cabal 2 videos are from some dudes cam corder, this second one is low rate crap quality and short as hell with no commentary trying to boost anticipation.)
    6.) Am i the only one who notice Cabal is dieing..... (hackers aka. botters, more people quiting then new people playing, No guild wars, Nation Wars are just a farm fest of towers, Cash shop is becoming more of a dependable thing to get what you need) yes i have talked to some players about this and they have put of some great debates on how it isnt dieing and all but dont you want to play a game where you have your questions and problems answered and someone help you and host events where the people running the game are more involved with you.

I have really enjoyed playing cabal and made many great friends and will continue to play cabal from time to time and keep in touch with my friends.

But honestly if cabal 2 is in the not so distant future dont you think EST will use their resources to make that game and promote it and allow cabal1 to fall to the way side of their priorities. And when cabal2 is out how long will EST and other companies still host cabal 1 ???

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lorkan View Post
    Your ability to post is NOT a right, it's a privilege.

Quote Originally Posted by Rowe View Post
    So after watching this video...... many things come to mind.

1.) who will host it? if EST then dont bother playing for long time no authority or help of anykind
    2.) Doesnt look like crysis engine as noted from previous posts. But as also stated if it is full crysis engine not very many people will be able to play because their computer will not be able to handle it. (just because you have a 2 thousand dollar computer from bestbuy doesnt mean you can play it)
    3.) why would they put a low rate quality video up if they are trying to promote it??? do some HD good stuff for real.
    4.) stop trying to milk the original cabal ideas for all you can get. introduce new class's new costumes. etc...
    5.) There are tons of new MMO's coming out. ( Guild Wars 2, Forsaken World [out now OB march 9th], Blade and Soul, etc...) that is alot to compete with for cabal 2 on the western front considering how EST has let cabal go down the drain over here. Wouldnt you think they would do all they could to promote better? example ( first cabal 2 videos are from some dudes cam corder, this second one is low rate crap quality and short as hell with no commentary trying to boost anticipation.)
    6.) Am i the only one who notice Cabal is dieing..... (hackers aka. botters, more people quiting then new people playing, No guild wars, Nation Wars are just a farm fest of towers, Cash shop is becoming more of a dependable thing to get what you need) yes i have talked to some players about this and they have put of some great debates on how it isnt dieing and all but dont you want to play a game where you have your questions and problems answered and someone help you and host events where the people running the game are more involved with you.

I have really enjoyed playing cabal and made many great friends and will continue to play cabal from time to time and keep in touch with my friends.

But honestly if cabal 2 is in the not so distant future dont you think EST will use their resources to make that game and promote it and allow cabal1 to fall to the way side of their priorities. And when cabal2 is out how long will EST and other companies still host cabal 1 ???
    +1
    BUT Im really looking forward in seeing cry engine 3 in action
    even if its like 3/4 of the real thing

-=sFS=-
    -=Stormy Officer=-
    -=Knight of Passion=-

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by ZEPR0 View Post
    +1
    BUT Im really looking forward in seeing cry engine 3 in action
    even if its like 3/4 of the real thing
    Go download the Crysis 2 Multiplayer Demo, the game is amazzzzzzzzing.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567