Thread: raid keeps telling me to prove he hacks

Shadow Titanium

raid keeps telling me to prove he hacks

so, ok.

raid is casting lightning cannon

lightning cannon just left, stone cannon is about to fire
    sorry about twin moon being in the way

how it should look.
    lightning cannon has already hit the target, stone cannon isn't yet ready to fire.

EDIT: video on page 6
    Last edited by zomgOmglol; 03-06-2011 at 12:02 PM.

yeah, im that creative

just cuz its lv 79 tier i dont care, but that honor 14 thing was straight retarded, i dont know how stupid he thinks people are, but obviously editing the honor value doesnt trick the server into thinking you are that rank. providing a screenshot of memory edited honor doesnt make that honor valid. This guys logic is pretty fail - editing honor, playin in fail tier (remnant of the nation war systems' noob bringers, should just delete those tiers to be honest.)

RedOsmium
    pwned...
    A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.

dark thats impossible you have to have been hacking in order to throw in another skill right after. be careful not to think outside the box

casting stone cannon before lightning cannon reaches target is called no skill delay;

and also your in combo and the stone hasnt even left bow while lightning is already hitting dummy, i think youve demonstrated the delay exploit to me but we'll see, i mean after all some of the gms didnt even know i lvl 1 couldnt bm2 and cast special skill in town over and over again....so its hard to say if you could actually convince and gm with just these screenshots, you would be better off taking some video for us to view then using ss's
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Shadow Titanium
    effects on full

yeah, im that creative

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by darkness_abyss View Post
    actually i changed my mind, is ur effects on? his aura coulda ended and then he used another skill
    seeing as he can see the other skill the person was casting, then yea he got his effects on.
    this looks like the no cool down hack i caught one of the wi doing in war with fraps

theres other ways to get better advantages, such as locking on bm2 with leg on ect if you really wanted to get risky lol
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Quote Originally Posted by Xiju View Post
    seeing as he can see the other skill the person was casting, then yea he got his effects on.
    this looks like the no cool down hack i caught one of the wi doing in war with fraps

LOL that wi failed sooo hard

or lock bm2 stats indefinately

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast