Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Nation Costume Epaulet

Hybrid View

Nation Costume Epaulet

If costumes are $30 bucks couldn't we have a nation costume that will change depending on the character class you are currently using it on instead of one for each class? I think it would be epic if you could buy one costume for your nation and be able to switch characters whilst still having your nation costume but changed to the current class of your character.

I wondered why they haven't implemented this exact thing within Cabal. I'm sick and tired of waiting for the right Nation War costume to be in the item shop. Also I didn't want to waste $30 on each classes War costume. In total that's $30x6(if you buy all classes war costumes) which comes to a total of $180 dollars and I can easily find more important things to spend $180 on.
    Last edited by lugalo; 05-14-2010 at 02:39 PM.

Banned
    That would be less money for EST.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BleedingSoul View Post
    That would be less money for EST.
    +1.

Maybe less money? Maybe, maybe not. If you think about it, if the price is only lets say $30 for a one suit which works for all classes(not character bound), then more people would probably would buy that than like it is now. Its like saying if the Xbox 360 is $400, how many people would buy it at that price compared to if they priced the Xbox 360 at $200.
    Last edited by lugalo; 05-14-2010 at 02:38 PM.

Banned
    Many many many people buy more then one nation war costume. If there was only one, then all the costume would go up in price so EST could still make a profit.

if this would happen I would actually pay for cash just for that suit lol