Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Breaking aod

Banned
    i got a lvl 145 fs and when i go aod in ch 20 5 lvl 170-176 characters started attackn me but none of em does over 1 damage per hit only when my aod runs out they do damage

SIGMetal
    Quote Originally Posted by megablast1 View Post
    i got a lvl 145 fs and when i go aod in ch 20 5 lvl 170-176 characters started attackn me but none of em does over 1 damage per hit only when my aod runs out they do damage
    thats cause their atk/amp fail. rate/cd based players takes more work to go thru aod

In short no one can break AOD

-=sFS=-
    -=Stormy Officer=-
    -=Knight of Passion=-

Banned
    I know many people who've ripped through aod.

Banned
    no i dont think any1 can break aod its just that buff just runs out . aod adds 2k def so if some1 has 1k defense and on top of dat use aod dats like 3k def u gotta break .... which is impossible, unless u got proof its not possible to break aod ... people just fail to realize that aod's duration is over, and they think they broke through aod hahaha lol at the liers ...
    Last edited by Snakeyes; 03-04-2011 at 10:58 AM.

SIGMetal
    Quote Originally Posted by Snakeyes View Post
    no i dont think any1 can break aod its just that buff just runs out . aod adds 2k def so if some1 has 1k defense and on top of dat use aod dats like 3k def u gotta break .... which is impossible, unless u got proof its not possible to break aod ... people just fail to realize that aod's duration is over, and they think they broke through aod hahaha lol at the liers ...
    lol u can see if u "break" thru aod if they die b4 it runs out

lol of course u can think u broke through aod just b4 that person dies he buffs aod

Quote Originally Posted by Snakeyes View Post
    lol youre funny, it IS possible to break through aod, a lot of people have done it before

Banned
    hey anyone remember wula getting 1 shotted when he was in bm2 aura aod?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathlymonkey View Post
    lol youre funny, it IS possible to break through aod, a lot of people have done it before
    breaking aod is essentially breaking through someones super high defense...its easy for me to break through aod with most noob fs's...non bm and most of the time no short required...thats because of my high dmg, the reason others cant break it is because they got like 1020 mag atk and 40 amp with low CD or something.you just need to be at that damage threshold

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast