Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Breaking aod

Hybrid View

Breaking aod

Ok, just a quick question about breaking aod...when you guys do it, is the dmg you do on the FS your full dmg? Or is it lowered a little? Cuz i can only seem to hit for 500-800 when i break it, just wondering if my damage is still too low or if its normal.

RedOsmium
    AoD just acts as more defense, so when you break it the attack/amp/cd you have will make it vary on the damage you do.
    My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/tjxs?feature=mhee
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.

Depends on the level on the FS if it's 140-169 ish then yea it sounds about right, if 170+ it may be lower, and if they are in full armor gear. Some FS are in battle gear which makes you hit a little harder when you break AoD.

Banned
    lol wtf kinda question is this? full dmg? yeah, the dmg i hit on an fs with 1k def is the same when he has 3k def? someones derping

you don't "break" aod, you just get enough damage to counter that extra 2k defense they get....

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Mat View Post
    lol wtf kinda question is this? full dmg? yeah, the dmg i hit on an fs with 1k def is the same when he has 3k def? someones derping

you don't "break" aod, you just get enough damage to counter that extra 2k defense they get....
    +1

yea once you get past the extra defense then you will see your dmg increase. you could start off getting only 50-100 dmg on an FS in aod

Hmmm kk thanks for the answers guys

Banned
    does aod break or just duration ends?

No, the buff itself is still there, but you can hit the FS for more than 12s

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathlymonkey View Post
    No, the buff itself is still there, but you can hit the FS for more than 12s
    aod is just a buff that adds defense and prevents the user from moving, its not like SS where you "break" it, you only gain enough damage output to do more than 1's is all

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast