Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Breaking aod

The best way to break AOD is a blader using AOF.

God you people are retarded. You never get "full damage"(WTF?). IF YOU HIT A NIG 800 WHILE HE AODS YOU'LL PROBABLY BE HITTING LIKE 2K IF HE WASN'T IN AOD OR HOWEVER THE CALCULATIONS ARE. THE ONLY THING IS TO GET "THE BEST DMG WHILE HITTING AOD" REQUIRES HIGH BASE AND/OR AMP. GET IT?

AOD IS JUST BASE AND AMP VS. DEFENSE. The only way i can explain it, is if your crits and non crits are different when hitting AoD you have "Countered" the huge defense whether you hit 30 or 900. Maybe i just sound retarded. iunno.

well use hp down attacks...that how is more effective.
    ElVIento 17X
    Venus / Crafters

Quote Originally Posted by elviento View Post
    well use hp down attacks...that how is more effective.
    I have to disagree with that...im not on my comp right now, so i cant use the exact numbers, but lets say your EDC(wizzy section, hehe) has 150 hp down, when you dont "break" aod (Quotation marks so that matri understands that ik you dont break aod, but pierce the defense. Im gonna use this word cuz its pretty simple to understand.), all the FS has to do is use an hp pot and thats it, he countered the hp down. Breaking aod lets you deal damage PLUS the hp down from skills.

If your an FS and you cant kill another FS in AoD, your doing it wrong.
    If your an FS in AoD and you die, your doing it wrong.
    If your in AoD and MB and you die before you kill your opponent, your doing it wrong.
    Ascension Homepage

Cabal Online NA Closed Beta Tester
    Ex-GA / L170 sFS
    First L7 Weapon crafter in Cabal NA.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathlymonkey View Post
    I have to disagree with that...im not on my comp right now, so i cant use the exact numbers, but lets say your EDC(wizzy section, hehe) has 150 hp down, when you dont "break" aod (Quotation marks so that matri understands that ik you dont break aod, but pierce the defense. Im gonna use this word cuz its pretty simple to understand.), all the FS has to do is use an hp pot and thats it, he countered the hp down. Breaking aod lets you deal damage PLUS the hp down from skills.
    im talking about FBs....i do hp down cpombo and brake it.
    ElVIento 17X
    Venus / Crafters

Banned
    how to break aod?

ask rockstar

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Mat View Post
    lol wtf kinda question is this? full dmg? yeah, the dmg i hit on an fs with 1k def is the same when he has 3k def? someones derping

you don't "break" aod, you just get enough damage to counter that extra 2k defense they get....
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by Snakeyes View Post
    no i dont think any1 can break aod its just that buff just runs out . aod adds 2k def so if some1 has 1k defense and on top of dat use aod dats like 3k def u gotta break .... which is impossible, unless u got proof its not possible to break aod ... people just fail to realize that aod's duration is over, and they think they broke through aod hahaha lol at the liers ...
    AoD can break. My FA can break it fast if I go all out. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxyeT6276u8
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123