Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Combo in Mission War

Combo in Mission War

I remember reading in this certain Force Blader guide (not that I am an FB, but they look pretty rock) that you should never combo in a Mission War. (Maybe I misread, but I remember this).
    Then I get lots of other guides telling me to always combo. I understand using combos in a regular duel (1vs1), but for Mission War, is it recommended to combo? As far as I know, Mission War PVP situations is different from dueling.
    So the main question is: use combo in Mission War or use one fast and high damage skill sporadically?

Always combo.

Typically you have to combo, unless you know when there is a huge mob of the enemy in front of you where its best to do a few hits then back off for survival and jump back in again.
    Quack

Osmium
    Nah, it's best to keep on killing yourself and running into the mob. For example, there's a big mob, use force kick to get to those who are going to use hp mass restore packs and merc. them like bishes!

Sig made by InfiCathi<3

Quote Originally Posted by LSW View Post
    Typically you have to combo, unless you know when there is a huge mob of the enemy in front of you where its best to do a few hits then back off for survival and jump back in again.
    Learn to run and keep combo going brah (: Its a lot faster to run with dash/blink combo imo

lucky you :< my moves are slow compared to your lances, that and i do dash combo for chases x.x
    Quack