Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: No Bosses in Forgotten Ruin

Question No Bosses in Forgotten Ruin

I can't complete my quest because the Distichous Mongrel isn't in Forgotten Ruin, neither are 2 others bosses, in fact, the only boss in Forgotten Ruin is Virulent Cauda.

Is this a glitch or am I missing something?

you just went there at the wrong time. It takes time for them to spawn, and it takes about 3min for them to be alive since people are always hunting for them.

-- Indomie enak --

I am in the payed server there hasn't been anybody here for 4 hours also I've been there for as long, hunting in the locations they are supposed to be and they have not spawned once.

In fact I have been standing for 30 min. where the Ancient atrice is supposed to spawn and I have'nt seen one creature or human here the whole time.

I believe they allow BB+ users on Premium channels and with BB+ now tradable again it wont take long for Premium Channels to be as full as regular Channels

Have you tried to find the Distichous Mongrel rythemz, if you was successful locating them what server were you on because they don't spawn on #3 or #4.

Okay, I went to 4 different severs, non premium and war, there are no bosses besides Virulent Cauda in Forgotten Ruin. GM's please fix this glitch.

I had this same question and the answer I got from players in game was that it takes like 4 hours to respawn. I still have these quests pending because I can never find them either. Even channel hopping I couldn't find them.

Dude it's not a glitch and stop spamming. FGR bosses are hunted a lot by many players, and their respawn time is way over 30 minutes (more like 4 hours). The best you can do is check all 15 channels then maybe if you're lucky you'll find some of them.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    Dude it's not a glitch and stop spamming. FGR bosses are hunted a lot by many players, and their respawn time is way over 30 minutes (more like 4 hours). The best you can do is check all 15 channels then maybe if you're lucky you'll find some of them.
    nuff said

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast