Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 27 of 58 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: Post Your FA Stats

Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    psst

he's still mad i stole his PI spot with his wizzy buddy a few weeks ago...made em waste about 10 bars of SP each hurhur
    u talking about yourself? I can get sp buff while u can't did u waste fury pots?

brb! let me finish loling

^^Friend's

FierySagittarius
    Keep Hatin' Noobs, You Are Makin' Me Laugh

Taking All challenges for the Top Venus FA spot, I await your Challenge

Quote Originally Posted by Chris7 View Post
    all of my forcium gears are crafted and i use an eof5 ask matrimoney.. its pretty sad.

how stupid do you feel now? and are you gonna pm me to fight or what
    if you haven't figured out yet, i don't give a dam about you or your noob guildies

^^Friend's

FierySagittarius

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ForumFiery View Post
    if you haven't figured out yet, i don't give a dam about you or your noob guildies
    apparently you do...you're rigorously trolling on the forums trying to prove you're a good FA when everyone knows ur not lol

btw pretty sure all of darrkd's gear is crafted, but not in FT, nice try nub

btw who says I couldn't get SP? Party someone in town, warp there and SP, use a Nevareth stone back to the grinding spot...dur dur dur durdur

that was by far one of the most irrelevant and fail responses you've had so far.

is that you giving up?

Quote Originally Posted by iSeeYou123 View Post
    By the time you get to DarrkD's skill / gear lvl, you would lose your virginity.

Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    apparently you do...you're rigorously trolling on the forums trying to prove you're a good FA when everyone knows ur not lol

btw pretty sure all of darrkd's gear is crafted, but not in FT, nice try nub

btw who says I couldn't get SP? Party someone in town, warp there and SP, use a Nevareth stone back to the grinding spot...dur dur dur durdur
    that was by far one of the most irrelevant and fail responses you've had so far.

is that you giving up?

try find someone in venus with better stats than me, and there's something called life that you guys don't have, I don't take this game as seriously as you guys do, in fact u guys are not even FAs, the fact that you beat me such and such time really is irrelevant to whether i'm the best FA in venus

^^Friend's

FierySagittarius

you know how much of a noob you sound like by saying that? are you like lv 30?
    7k hp.. bears morale vf finc vital pots santa/vamp cape.. its not that hard to break 7k.

show me a warrior with 7k hp using iron skin and aura barrier and i'll shut up k

See how you react? Yeah Im lvl 30! YES I AM! xDDDD You have to shut up and keep that soggy balls of yours! Who gives a f.uck about you? If you love showing that LONG, STIFF, ERECT, and hmmm HARD. Great sword of yours in venus to your menwhores then keep it there, we dont give a f.uck ^.^ about you in mercury. Definitely not...

Oh wait.... Unless you come visit us there. k?
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

try find someone in venus with better stats than me, and there's something called life that you guys don't have, I don't take this game as seriously as you guys do, in fact u guys are not even FAs, the fact that you beat me such and such time really is irrelevant to whether i'm the best FA in venus
    you don't have the best stats. it's up to the individuals who crap on your face to decide whether or not they want to share their stats.
    why do you keep straying from the topic btw?

scared of my warrior? i'm online.. waiting..

By the time you get to DarrkD's skill / gear lvl, you would lose your virginity.

QQ more

^^Friend's

FierySagittarius

Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    See how you react? Yeah Im lvl 30! YES I AM! xDDDD You have to shut up and keep that soggy balls of yours! Who gives a f.uck about you? If you love showing that LONG, STIFF, ERECT, and hmmm HARD. Great sword of yours in venus to your menwhores then keep it there, we dont give a f.uck ^.^ about you in mercury. Definitely not...

Oh wait.... Unless you come visit us there. k?
    wow you're deff an ugly pos skank irl. how much do you charge smutbag?
    anyone else post inappropriately perverted things about pixels like this chick?

QQ more
    you don't have the best stats. it's up to the individuals who crap on your face to decide whether or not they want to share their stats.
    why do you keep straying from the topic btw?

scared of my warrior? i'm online.. waiting..

keep on topic bro.

Page 27 of 58 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast