Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 43 of 58 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast

Thread: Post Your FA Stats

Quote Originally Posted by Chris7 View Post
    lol. are you slowly trying to insist that you can take me and matrimoney at the same time?

its overkill enough 1v1
    Are you sure.. LOL I have a feeling your moves will be very predicatable and whatever effort wont be enough for my eyes. I can silence you both to the ground if i want to. AND im so dying to do that but you dont want to go to merc. Oh well.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

RedOsmium
    Why do people in cabal base everything around pvp?

Quote Originally Posted by Hash View Post
    Why do people in cabal base everything around pvp?
    Nope. Thats not true.
    I find more brainwork in pvp pk and that for me is the only way i can kick their tooooooooooot.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    Are you sure.. LOL I have a feeling your moves will be very predicatable and whatever effort wont be enough for my eyes. I can silence you both to the ground if i want to. AND im so dying to do that but you dont want to go to merc. Oh well.
    you just don't understand that regardless of skill involved.. if me and matri hit you at the same time.. you'll hit the floor faster than spur.

on a second note.. I obviously said before I am not spending usd on this game, let alone to go carry out something I know I can do with no effort =)

80 bucks for 1pk and loss of titles.. yeah!
    Last edited by Chris7; 10-13-2010 at 07:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by iSeeYou123 View Post
    By the time you get to DarrkD's skill / gear lvl, you would lose your virginity.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris7 View Post
    you just don't understand that regardless of skill involved.. if me and matri hit you at the same time.. you'll hit the floor faster than spur.

on a second note.. I obviously said before I am not spending usd on this game, letalone to go carry out something I know I can do with no effort =)

80 bucks for 1pk and loss of titles.. yeah!
    You keep comparing us to those lvl 50 noobs u 1 hit in ur server. Not until you face me ingame will you prove anything. You think those gears and level will give you the advantage against me? Pffft!

I will make sure that it will be a shame for both of you if you ever come to visit me.

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    Nope. Thats not true.
    I find more brainwork in pvp pk and that for me is the only way i can kick their tooooooooooot.
    Haha mia I know u don't it's just so many people In cabal think they're better than someone else because they can win in pvp. Freestyle pvp is so much better cause it requires some measure of skill instead of just clicking one button and hoping for the best

if matri hits you that's half your hp or more.. I'll include the possibility of you using an hp pot before my hit registers for 700 hp regained. then again once I hit you.. you're dead either way. understand?

Quote Originally Posted by iSeeYou123 View Post
    By the time you get to DarrkD's skill / gear lvl, you would lose your virginity.

RedOsmium
    K DarrkD and Matri need to get over themselves ... Stop claiming things on forums if u aren't gonna back it up. So far all u have done is claim things on the forum and refuse to prove that it's true. Both of u just grow a pair cos I doubt u have a pair between u and either come and show some proof of what u claim or just don't claim anything at all

Quote Originally Posted by Hash View Post
    Haha mia I know u don't it's just so many people In cabal think they're better than someone else because they can win in pvp. Freestyle pvp is so much better cause it requires some measure of skill instead of just clicking one button and hoping for the best

If both these venus trash have a mindset of gear and level = win then they wont stand in pk against some people in our server. As long as my damage is decent enough I will invlove strategy to take them down and I know it will work if I put my full effort. and they think they can take down Spur...LOL...God bless. =[

Page 43 of 58 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast