Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 57 of 58 FirstFirst ... 74755565758 LastLast

Thread: Post Your FA Stats

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by ibez_trogdor View Post
    Not trying to flame and crap, but I got bored enough to read 58 pages worth of flaming.

A few things popped into my mind, RootofEvil aka Fiery.. Where and how did you get the ability to gain end game items after being around for such a short amount of time compared to the other top FAs of both servers? That's somethin' I'm wonderin' about... And you wouldn't get flamed for buying with USD if you were legit. Why? Because people that generally pay for alz/gear with USD generally start getting flammed because word gets out from the seller of what you've purchased.

Why are Mercury players goin all "come at me bro" to Venus players? If you're all sooooo confident go to Venus just to shut us up then. Otherwise arguing is a lost cause. So don't go around bashing Venus players about having no class at all when in the end, you're all just as bad.

Also, there was something being said about Spur > DarkD and Matrimoney/Telepathy?
    I know for a fact that Mat's wiz has better gear than Spur's. How? Well, a simple screenshot 'nuff said.
    Don't bring up the whole skill > gear topic again either, Mat's gear is so much better to the point that Spur's is poop. It's not hard to get the hang of a freestyle pvp.

No flame intended, and most definitely not trying to be jockin' on Mat and DarkD here.
    Sorry off topic I know.
    inb4new
    and he has better gears bc u havent seen spur gears? lol really what does that prove other than he wanna show it off. and if u pay attention mat is the one always saying how he can wreck someone and unlike fiery even tho hes terrible in war/war ch at least they came over even half of tang came over and u must be a venus player and good going on clearing up that your not "jockin" on mat and DarkD lol

Get off thier lap....stop trying to make it one sided and just say both servers are at blame for the whos better topic dont make it fall on one server just bc your on the other

Shadow Titanium
    Since the people in Mercury are willing to give Mat a free trip to Merc, they can just go straight to Venus then. Otherwise that person offering the free trip can shut the heck up.

No matter what, if your stats are close to the point where there's like a 10% damage difference or small hp amount difference, that's where skill comes into play to determine the victor.

So RespectPimp, ET, PowerRanger > FieryPhaggitarius

Sorry just thought it'd be a nice nickname ha.
    i heard of et and fiery who is poweranger? nvm doesnt matter

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by lentil View Post
    because its mat that starts the flame. Whoever started should be the one to give proof of his or her statement.
    Don't forget he already has been offered a free trip to mercury.
    sooorite
    +1

I thought I was a new on these forums... Apparently you didn't realize screenshots of Spurs gears have been posted onto the forums right?

And you must be a Mercury player because you're just so gosh darn ignorant.
    ApocaIypse

Burninator 15x FA
    Sufferia 15x FB
    AdultContent 15x BL

Making a come back :X

Banned
    Originally Posted by Mrshoveit
    im lvl 173 now

HP 3200
    M Attak 700
    Def 620
    def rate 2200
    c Rate 27/50
    cdi 30%
    M amp 5%
    S amp 10%

dont hate his stats . those stats r pro to the max . XD

Shadow Titanium
    I thought I was a new on these forums... Apparently you didn't realize screenshots of Spurs gears have been posted onto the forums right?

And you must be a Mercury player because you're just so gosh darn ignorant.
    get off of forums Gramps

Nice come back, brahh.
    ApocaIypse

Burninator 15x FA
    Sufferia 15x FB
    AdultContent 15x BL

Making a come back :X

u forgot my name

Mrshoveditupurassguy

Nice come back, brahh.
    Nice going there. I had help from other endgame players. Now should I say, you mad bro? Cuz none of you characters are anywhere near decent. You have officially turned into Matrimoney no.2

^^Friend's

FierySagittarius
    Keep Hatin' Noobs, You Are Makin' Me Laugh

Taking All challenges for the Top Venus FA spot, I await your Challenge

Quote Originally Posted by ForumFiery View Post
    Nice going there. I had help from other endgame players. Now should I say, you mad bro? Cuz none of you characters are anywhere near decent. You have officially turned into Matrimoney no.2
    +1

Page 57 of 58 FirstFirst ... 74755565758 LastLast