Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: [NOTICE] Block User List for using the glitch of agent shop 03/07/2011

Quote Originally Posted by elviento View Post
    hi bebe i have missed you....and this list is BS is just EST being corrupt...dont do fail I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ and then say is our fault.
    Oh my God! You got ban too!?!? See you should have gave me some of your crafting. Least you'll have something to fall back on. I don't know the details of what the glitch was but alot of ppl just got bad luck. >_< lucky I never have anything to sell to go into AH everyday. Gl babe. Hope you didn't wrong them. I know few ppl who got accounts back. So if there was a mistake with your account. You'll get back. Take care. N GL! =)

Quote Originally Posted by Bebe View Post
    Aww. Sorry to hear. N YES! To 1 less AOD FS. =) just saying. Kekeke. But ya. Kinda I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s when you don't even know what you did to get ban n get blame for it. I couldn't pic myself if one day I log n find out I got banned.
    I know you miss me janis, and now I'm back in war with bringer AoD.... Just for you janis xD

Its always funny when people get banned.Its like criminals their all innocent even when evidence show they did it.Sure some people are innocent about 3% the rest are guilty.Here is something about software its all hackable look at Windows none of them ever worked right and all have had millions of back doors.You all no the risks of cheating to get somewhere in the game when you get caught don't whine.You cheat you get caught you get banned.So as always I will get a laugh out of the cheaters whining when they get banned.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456