Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Cabals Economic Disaster

Quote Originally Posted by Yngwie21 View Post
    Pray for a decent drop and sell uber high.

I wanna come to Venus!! Me n ceyenne will go together okies?
    venus coo its funny at times ima buy a alienware comp so i can start playing again become top fs and WA my cabal doesnt work on this computer sadly

True the economy is very unstable in Mecury especially sense the alz glitch. However the economy is as such on mecury due to the people and has been that way for over a year. If you want cheap prices i would say go to venus, However you will make less money as most entry items are higher price on average and core,amp drops and other rare items sell for less.
    Mecury lost alot of crafters, rare items/equipment with those banned from the alz glitch so if you want the potential to earn more alz wether its thru dungeons, bosshunting or crafting I'd say stay on mecury. It also doesn't help that up until est took over we relied on bot alz farmers to provide many of our common crafting materials now everything is inflated, noones crafting SeL/SeM due to the lack of unknown circuits, RoX +9-10 and amulets of pain/vampire/battler are going up as amulet of guard+7's are providing less lvl 6 circuit jewels and basic crafting items on market, etc as they are all items provided to the community by zombots. if est wants to do away with botters/alz sellers then we need a materials merchant added or better materials drop rate and est to crack down on alz buyers as well.

Also there is a difference between what you " need " to play the game and what you " want " .
    an example of this would be my wiz. Its not epicly geared in any way yet at lvl 160 I have no trouble soloing every boss in the game except for Quadra and pluma which are usually duo 2/4 bars using no pots aside from mana and HP. also soloing eod 1&2, FTb1f, SoD, LiD, DX dungeons, duo/Trio AoS's with no problem and without forcium/PC amp gear. If you dont know how to build your character ask someone. If you dont know how to play the character ask someone. many people in this game do some pretty epic stuff in less then epic gear. Like anything in this world its what you make of it.

HibachiRayne
    Last edited by xEtherx; 04-24-2010 at 12:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yngwie21 View Post
    Pray for a decent drop and sell uber high.

I wanna come to Venus!! Me n ceyenne will go together okies?

Ready..Set...Go!

Oh yeah, need the transfer thingy..... : (

We haz no transfer thingy!!! Dang!

Quote Originally Posted by xEtherx View Post
    True the economy is very unstable in Mecury especially sense the alz glitch. However the economy is as such on mecury due to the people and has been that way for over a year. If you want cheap prices i would say go to venus, However you will make less money as most entry items are higher price on average and core,amp drops and other rare items sell for less.
    Mecury lost alot of crafters, rare items/equipment with those banned from the alz glitch so if you want the potential to earn more alz wether its thru dungeons, bosshunting or crafting I'd say stay on mecury. It also doesn't help that up until est took over we relied on bot alz farmers to provide many of our common crafting materials now everything is inflated, noones crafting SeL/SeM due to the lack of unknown circuits, RoX +9-10 and amulets of pain/vampire/battler are going up as amulet of guard+7's are providing less lvl 6 circuit jewels and basic crafting items on market, etc as they are all items provided to the community by zombots. if est wants to do away with botters/alz sellers then we need a materials merchant added or better materials drop rate and est to crack down on alz buyers as well.

Also there is a difference between what you " need " to play the game and what you " want " .
    an example of this would be my wiz. Its not epicly geared in any way yet at lvl 160 I have no trouble soloing every boss in the game except for Quadra and pluma which are usually duo 2/4 bars using no pots aside from mana and HP. also soloing eod 1&2, FTb1f, SoD, LiD, DX dungeons, duo/Trio AoS's with no problem and without forcium/PC amp gear. If you dont know how to build your character ask someone. If you dont know how to play the character ask someone. many people in this game do some pretty epic stuff in less then epic gear. Like anything in this world its what you make of it.

HibachiRayne

Very wise words... thank you

I guess I just at playing my FS, then. I put the crazy steamer dungeon on easy mode and still didn't get through it before the time ran out...
    I spend all my time in EoD doing honor quests, and to get the ring.
    I fail at NW cuz I don't know what the hell Im doing.. LOL

So yeah.. I

Simple Economics 101 people. Supply and demand. The demand for epic gears is high. Everyone wants them. The supply is quite low. Thus when a high end gear is found/ crafted, it's gonna be hella expensive. Not sure why this is such a hard concept for people to understand.

You are correct.

The reason that everyone wants them is that the game developers have planned the shortage; ie, low drop rates of npc-able and epic gears.

If the drop rates were adjusted then the demand would be less, hence lower prices. The state of the economy has been orchastrated by ESTSoft.

The answer is to adjust the drop rate. This will ease the inflation, put money in people's bank accounts and lower the demand for epic gears, thereby lowering the prices. A win-win situation for everyone. This is called check and balance. Also a basic economics concept.

The problem with Cabal economy is there is no check and balance. The inflation is rampant.

Dont ban farm botters but only ban these ad spammers in town.
    Rixuel | Returned Lvl 17X Force Blader

Quote Originally Posted by ceyenne View Post
    Ok, I just have to say this.

Cabal's economy s major

Just look at the prices of equips in Bloody Ice. They are so far out of the realm of reality it's not funny.

There is absolutely no way in hell I can afford to buy equips priced in the billions. Its very discouraging to not have decent enough stuff to be able to actually run dungeons just to make the alzs I need to BUY better items.

Is this a QQ? Damn straight it is.

ESTsoft... the economy needs to be fixed. I know players that quit.... not because they didn't like the game any more.... they love the game....it's because they can't afford to buy what they need.

I started playing a different game because that game allowed you to earn rare equips by doing repeatable reputation quests. The players are actually able to get the the equips they need for each area of the game.

Instead of worrying about their gear, they actually can play the game, and.. get this.. the drop rates for stuff you can npc or use is actually very good.

We need more stat'd gear from mobs for magic amp and sword amp for the 100 - 170 level people.. This would bring down the extreme cost of these items...since this is what is priced so high.

I love this game. Don't let the focus of this game be just about marketing overpriced gear. 50 million people (I'm exaggerating oviously) with shops open in BL that no one can afford to buy.

Give us better drops and better drop rates; so we can enjoy actually playing the game.
    I'm glad someone finally came out and ranted about this. I'm no economist but when I see UCH's going for 1.5mil EACH, something is wrong w/ the Cabal economy.

This is why I'm really working hard on getting my Martialsuit craft up on my Wiz, so I can somewhat help lower the price of w/e I have to make. Someone's gotta raise the drop chance of a lot of stuff, and someone also has to find a way to beat whoever is putting up such inflated prices senseless.

Woo hoo.. a supporter for my economic stimulus plan!

Be glad you guys didn't play this game two years ago.

-- Indomie enak --

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast