Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Cabals Economic Disaster

Quote Originally Posted by toibidien View Post
    simple solutions:

-increase drop rates of dungeons IMMENSELY
    -allow npc that sells sod/eods to regulate market price

the best way IMO would be to get eod prices down by alot, all those osmium drops create huge amounts of money into the economy that we clearly need.
    The main reason EOD prices skyrocketed were because of the Megaherph Ring event. If that never happened than EOD wouldn't cost as much as it does today. I remember when Map Parts and Muster Cards cost more T_T.

Quote Originally Posted by Monopolus View Post
    The main reason EOD prices skyrocketed were because of the Megaherph Ring event. If that never happened than EOD wouldn't cost as much as it does today. I remember when Map Parts and Muster Cards cost more T_T.
    same.. it ed.. nonetheless, i vote for either increasing the amount that stuff is worth at the NPC's or upping the drop rate of 1 and 2 slot gear.. would help crafters (lower their costs) and would help regular people get some cash again.. maybe even up the uch drop rate in RS by a pinch
    dang upload killed the clarity of the sig x_x

Quote Originally Posted by Sheep View Post
    I've been playing for a year and i finally have pretty much everything i want. the one bad thing about this game is how cliché and boring all the gear is.. everyone has the same gear. i was in BI the other day, and i was talking to about 5 WA's with the same sword as me -_-
    I bet you 1bil that you don't have the same sword as me

yea its failing atm but with all the people running eod1 for the ring prices on osm amp should drop a bit in the next few months or so.

Banned
    Ceyenne just because you're level 100 and can't afford your +5 99 class set doesn't mean you get to about it on forums.

Is this your first MMORPG?
    (private servers don't count)

tag by inkeh

Quote Originally Posted by BleedingSoul View Post
    Ceyenne just because you're level 100 and can't afford your +5 99 class set doesn't mean you get to about it on forums.

Aww, someone didn't get a hug today from their mommy? In a nasty mood? It's ok, hun...I'll over look your usual smart ass attitude for now.

Banned
    Lawl, sounds like umad bro. It's social darwinism in Cabal, and if you can't keep up then leave.

You didn't strain a brain cell coming up with that idea did you? An intelligent thought or one even slightly in that realm is quite a major leap for you isn't it?

Don't worry, no one expects an intelligent thought from you anyway.

Banned
    Comming from someone who misspells words and doesn't use proper grammar on 90% of topics? I can't tell if you're being serious or not.

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast