Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: WWNAP's

Osmium
    Quote Originally Posted by PSBeardy View Post
    Pfft.....Millions.....so delusional, you actually make Handoi seem seem rational.
    he's not saying millions in the game

Sig made by InfiCathi<3

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Vontar View Post
    ^ hah, he's trying to act cool. In reality, he's just really one of my char.
    lol

Banned
    It's a hiperbole to show that there's a lot of ppl from many many countries..... don't take it so literal

Banned
    Yo fear xD nicwe to meet u

And yeah, that also hppns to me too xD i mean it hppns, and it doens't matters wether ur global or NA, don't think we globals have a secret oath to not take our spots lol

It happns, wether ur global, NA or whatever, and it's annoying, but at least for me, being to hange ch and doing it somewhere else hell beats to not being able to do it cuz u'd be dead in a flash from a teleporting FS with AOD and eternal BM2 on him

And i wish i could show u guys some of the vids i used to have (i deleted them in a rage when the GM's sais they weren0t going to do squat)
    Last edited by ZeonH; 03-08-2011 at 09:16 PM.

Meh, you globals I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥(not really just being Hyperbolic), only good thing that came from global was Lully <---for real not hyperbole. Besides we need to change thread title to WWPD...(What Would PSB Do, he would boot your butts back to the fail server you came from to only roll back your whole time spent on this server) fail ass boss zergin, non syntax speaking, ridiculous excuses for MMO players......ok me done.

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

Osmium
    Wow, I'm viet bro. You hate me?

Sig made by InfiCathi<3

Quote Originally Posted by PSBeardy View Post
    Meh, you globals I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥(not really just being Hyperbolic), only good thing that came from global was Lully <---for real not hyperbole. Besides we need to change thread title to WWPD...(What Would PSB Do, he would boot your butts back to the fail server you came from to only roll back your whole time spent on this server) fail ass boss zergin, non syntax speaking, ridiculous excuses for MMO players......ok me done.
    WOOT i see a Panda :O
    There there dont be a bad boy now, not all globals are that bad

"You just f***ed with the wrong Mexican."

Banned
    "you globals"... lol i just had a time warp xD back when i used to work as a CSA i got the usual "you people" all the time... lol i guess that by that nature, then some of u NA's have the same stuck up, everyone else is crap, everyone should bow to us hitler like personality...

Just a suggestion, try to keep an opn mind, if lully came from global, and she's good, chaces are, there are more out there like here.... don't u think? dunno, just thinking there could be a teeny tiny posibility there could be? think again, use ur brain man...

All this hate,... damn it really speaks well of u all guys, the same way i understand not all ppl from NA are morons who think everyone else is crap, u guys should understand, that not all of us globals are the same

Now i'm outta here, i really shouldn't be wasting my time with ppl with a brain so small that can't even understand this. And i'm not generalizing, i'm just talking to the morons who think everyone else is crap.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeonH View Post
    "you globals"... lol i just had a time warp xD back when i used to work as a CSA i got the usual "you people" all the time... lol i guess that by that nature, then some of u NA's have the same stuck up, everyone else is crap, everyone should bow to us hitler like personality...

Just a suggestion, try to keep an opn mind, if lully came from global, and she's good, chaces are, there are more out there like here.... don't u think? dunno, just thinking there could be a teeny tiny posibility there could be? think again, use ur brain man...

All this hate,... damn it really speaks well of u all guys, the same way i understand not all ppl from NA are morons who think everyone else is crap, u guys should understand, that not all of us globals are the same

Now i'm outta here, i really shouldn't be wasting my time with ppl with a brain so small that can't even understand this. And i'm not generalizing, i'm just talking to the morons who think everyone else is crap.
    First off, you sir are an idiot, I do not see how you can even begin to claim that your merger with us has been even remotely advantageous to us in any way, in fact the only effects have been deleterious (that means bad in English, which is also the official language of this server). You arrogantly tell us we need to adapt, yet it was your server that was shut down because it was full of cheaters who didn't pay enough to keep it open, I would suggest that since you all were moved in here it is YOU globals who need to adapt.

Second your argument that the globals are not responsible for the increased amount of hackers and spammers is ridiculous, we were actually seeing a decrease in both till the merger then it exploded especially in Nation War.

Clean up your own house before you tell me to tidy up mine.

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

Lol. i dont mind teh globals, well i guess since theres not that many on venus. Altough you guys need to stop being so god dam wierd.I really do try my best to get the broken english but you gusy just ra pe it.

Also...i saw a global sell a pc 1 slot topaz fmg orb for about 380m o.o ppl that go that cheap for u cant be that bad, riiiiiight?

I'm actually 180 o.o

~Contra Mundi~

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123