Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: wall or door hacking!!!!

Osmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Bebe View Post
    I think that's the same WI that we saw at proc base. It was such a big war. I'm sure ALOT of ppl saw. There was only 2 that I've noticed. A WA(blonde short hair with osm gs) and WI. Course I just looked at my ss of the wi and she got knocked down so I can't see her body. :O I need to lose weight. My FAT A.S.S. was in the way!
    They're just utilizing their intelligence, stop Q.Qing and do something about it.

Sig made by InfiCathi<3

Yea, me and 2 others saw a wa wallhack and completely evade attacks in combo when we were killing one of the resses. Too many hackers :/
    Quack

Quote Originally Posted by Vontar View Post
    They're just utilizing their intelligence, stop Q.Qing and do something about it.
    DAhahahaha! Do something about it? I'm not a GM. What can I do but to just let GM's know?

Quote Originally Posted by synkit View Post
    wait bebe arent u proc? if u r saying proc hacks then u r too hacking?
    Sigh. I'm talking about CAPS! I don't know if PROCS doing the same. If they are, which I'm sure they are too. I haven't seen it yet.

Both sides do.:/
    Quack

Banned
    lol both nations hack.remember war is a pass to free hacking(unless some1 takes a vid of u hacking) besides that not even a SS will prove that u r hacking lol

Quote Originally Posted by Vontar View Post
    LOL! Utilizing their intelligence...really? Like I said. Fraps will be rolling for me going forward.

"Smile and waive boys...smile and waive."
    Past Guilds: Transcendent > Ascension > Devotion > Seireitei 4 life!Rockin The Black Suit Since 2008!
    RETIRED 08/22/2011

Okay GM. So you just ban so many ppl for hacking AH which is good. BUT!! Now we got ppl hacking in war! Walking through doors at proc main base! Oh trust me, there was over 70 ppl in last war. I can sure you atleast 30 ppl saw it. Sorry I do not have any video of them. Happen way too fast. But it happen more then once. FIX IT! PLZ! It was a WA and a WI.
    I'm not sure u know about this or not, when u are lagging u can walk everywhere u want with it, so some ppl are using that to abuse war all time... and actually there's few procs in T4 doing that too. Even u did once b4 XDDDD

DAhahahaha! Do something about it? I'm not a GM. What can I do but to just let GM's know?
    What can u do is gain more way so u cant blink in war xD

Quote Originally Posted by TankAlluBicheS View Post
    I'm not sure u know about this or not, when u are lagging u can walk everywhere u want with it, so some ppl are using that to abuse war all time... and actually there's few procs in T4 doing that too. Even u did once b4 XDDDD
    LAG walk n someone coming into base without any gates being open having them attack us back while 10x proc see them n hit them? Don't think so. =O

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast