Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: GM knows if you have abused the AH glitch, abusers read!

Shadow Titanium

GM knows if you have abused the AH glitch, abusers read!

people who got bannned are probably 95% have abused the glitch, its not like GMs are dumb. If you accidently abused it then GM will know cos it will show that only one item got "glitch", but if you have "multiple item codes glitch" then too bad that u were greedy and illegally abusing the glitch and gaining illegal alz profit.
    When there is a glitch it always produce a messed up code that GM will be able to identify.

So if you have abused it, then quit whining..... if you accidently abused just on one item, then wait GM will sort you out =]

Shadow Titanium
    abusing on one item and abusing on multiple items is no different. policy has it no abusing glitch period anyways.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fantasion View Post
    When there is a glitch it always produce a messed up code that GM will be able to identify.
    >Implying GMs know how to code
    >implying GMs care
    >implying GMs even look at the game unless they're sent update data or hear an epic outcry

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by fantasion View Post
    people who got bannned are probably 95% have abused the glitch, its not like GMs are dumb. If you accidently abused it then GM will know cos it will show that only one item got "glitch", but if you have "multiple item codes glitch" then too bad that u were greedy and illegally abusing the glitch and gaining illegal alz profit.

So if you have abused it, then quit whining..... if you accidently abused just on one item, then wait GM will sort you out =]
    +1 probably true

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by LeʇhalHeart View Post
    >Implying GMs know how to code
    >implying GMs care
    >implying GMs even look at the game unless they're sent update data or hear an epic outcry
    +1

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mokilla View Post
    is not abusing if your unaware that its even happening.. there are numbers of people i have already to talk to on here and in game who got banned for selling stupid stuff.. 1 mil - 10 mil.. and were all banned for nothing.. if i ever woulda known that it was glitched and all this.. belive me i woulda never even went to the AH once.. im not about cheating never have been.. but of coarse lets ban a huge number of honest players.. instead of the obvious dubers.. who only get 3 month bans for duping 10bil+ .. i guess thats justice :l
    i was done an injustice
    You glitched the Agent Shop. The only "injustice" that has been done here is you trying to make a quick buck taking advantage of a function in Cabal. What's funny is that you were dumb enough to do it on your main account. Don't be such a little bitch, my whole account was perma banned because I got disconected from my Wifi 5 or so times and still tried to play.

when u dont kno what ur talking about dont put ur idiocy in things.. i never sold anything.. i baught 4 ic2 runs.. since this happened.. thats all.. so how did i try to make sooooooooooooooooooo much money off buying 4 ic2 runs?????????????????????????????? GF. i never misused anything.. ur mad cuz u got baned for something stupid so now ur taking away from others efforts who actually didnt do anything
    you probably bought your own ic2's thereby dupping them.....next.

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

Man i love when im right. Help desk and quit crying, nobody is going to cut in line with forum cries.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Banned
    in addition to that.. why would someone who has always kept to himself.. suddenly appear everywhere fighting for his account?
    Are you a magnet?

.. if i was guilty of anything wouldnt it make more sense for me to go.. "oops.. well crap they caught me" instead im here arguing
    It would make more sense to kick and scream. That's obvious.

sending them tickets like crazy

dont put ur idiocy in things
    i baught
    misused
    taking away from others efforts who actually didnt do anything

>white
    Last edited by LeʇhalHeart; 03-09-2011 at 04:02 PM.

Banned
    i shouldn't have told my friend about this dupe... i didn't even get to abuse it that much :/

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast